hey guys!!

andres123

well im new to this website. im 14 years old, a freshman in highschool, on the wrestling team, did brazilian jiu-jitsu, and cambodian kickboxing, and have been doing yoga for about 2 years. i am a nutrition enthusiast, i consider myself a flexitarian for now since my family doesnt want to change their eating habits but still im 60% raw and only eat meat(usually fish or chicken) once at most twice a week. i study nutrition on a daily basis and some of my favorite books are"the china study" and "in defense of food". i was just wondereing if you guys have any advice on a young up and coming health and fitness enthusiast transitioning to vegetarianism and veganism. i also am looking for advice on bodybuilding since i have been studying it extensively the past months, i used to only do bodyweight exercises but i think its time to bulk up to make varsity next year. i will probably have more questions soon but i have really been wondering how to cycle your workouts, im gonna be working on my back, shoulders, arms, legs, chest, and abdominals. can anyone help me out setting like a basic plan like chest legs back this day, etc.?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey andres, I wrestled my freshman year in highschool too as a vegan, by far the hardest high school sport. I would suggest this workout plan set up by Derek Tresize, http://veganbodybuilding.com/?page=article_total_bodymass

it works your whole body a couple times a week but not enough to overtrain yourself if you follow it correctly, I would also reccomend you eat as much healthy food as you can so that you can bulk up some. Dont forget the importance of cardio though, even if you wrestle someone a ton stronger than you if you can just hold out for the first 4 mins you can tire them out and get a pin. Goodluck!