young female latina fresh into bodybuilding

RawveganPeruana

Hey everyone! My name is Ally and I am 21 years old. I have been high vegan for a little over than half a year. I should've written this down huh! I was too caught up I guess in learning about nutrition haha. I have began the high raw food lifestyle about 3-4 months ago. I am currently doing almost 100% 80 10 10 (fruitarian lifestyle ) and I started this about 2-3 months ago. The past few days I have been eating all fruit and leafy greens with spirulina, chia seeds, and hemp protein added in. If I feel my body craves meat I will have some free range organic chicken and wild fish...sort of how my ancient ancestors did, but I have gone without meat for a while now! I used to have small cravings for tuna once or twice a week but I have forgotten about it now! I have compassion for animals and the environment and all that good stuff but I'm going to get down to the point here.

I am looking to gain muscle mass. I would like to stop being "skinny" and put on some nice thickness to my body. I am also in the process of achieving strong thick bulky legs. My legs seem to be getting tighter and tighter and stronger, but I am not really seeing "bulkyness". My arms are deffinitly getting some nice definition and nice biceps. Abs are getting tight with definition as well. It's just my legs that seem to be falling behind look-wise. All my muscles seem to be "growing" except for my legs! The one main part I am hoping to bulk up. So far my workouts are going great. I never fall behind...except for the 2 times

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to VBB.com, Ally.

What does your leg routine look like right now? Post a pic of your legs and I'm sure the forums would be happy to help specialize a workout to help with specific muscle.

Either way, happy journey!