Hi from Columbus!

EggplantWizard

Hi, I'm Rich and I've been cooking professionally for ten years, cooking vegan professionally for about four. I've not followed all the advice I give others, but no more excuses now. I've recommitted to the vegan lifestyle and building muscle mass is going to be a part of that. I plan on starting a vegan food truck in my city and I'd like to look more the part of a healthy chef looking to improve the well being of others than I do right now.

I've joined one of the nicest gyms in Columbus and I plan on going five times a week for strength training and will do cardio six to seven times. I'm not very experienced when it comes to working out with a plan, I've always just kind of gone in and done whatever, so I will be reading here and other sources from now on to some up with routines.

I have a pretty extensive knowledge of vegan cookery, so I know I'll be able to eat properly. I love to share ideas and give cooking tips and advice. So while I'm not a source to come to for bodybuilding and fitness questions, I have the knowledge to give advice on cooking techniques. Hit me up! I look forward to talking to you all!

Hi Rich! Welcome to the forum! I'm new as well, and have found it to be a really awesome community with a vast wealth of knowledge and experience! I think that's great that you want to start following your own advice in terms of being a healthy vegan! And, wow, you're a professional vegan cook!! We should clone you a million times over.

Best wishes to you in your journey here!

-Karen

Hey there Rich! I'm new to the forums as well -and from Columbus! I have actually been meaning to try out Dragonfly as I hear very good things. Granted, I've also wanted to hit up Pattycake for some delicious treats.

When you get things up and running, I know myself and a few of my vegan friends would definitely love to find a great place to grab a bite.

Awesome! I'll keep you posted on my truck. Yeah Pattycake rocks, one of my good friends is a baker there. About Dragonfly, they closed their doors for a few weeks after New Years Day brunch and are reopening as (I'm pretty sure this is the right name) Till Dynamic Fare. They will still focus on great seed to table cuisine but will also start serving local dairy and I've heard meat as well. Their Facebook page would be more informative than I could be.