Vegan protein replacement for Whey and Casein

Could someone here point me to the right protein powders I could use as a replacement for the following:

1) Dairy Whey

2) Casein for slow absorption

Is there a combination of protein powders that would provide a similar amino acid profile?

BTW, I eat eggs, and have no intention of stopping because our happy chickens produce them. I hope this doesn't disqualify me of using this forum.

Also, is there any information about the negative effects of soy on testosterone levels? Is it bunk or is it for real? Scientific data would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Welcome. The 3 main other vegan proteins most people use are hemp, pea and rice. As far as amino acid profiles similar to whey, I don't actually know. But there is SunWarrior rice protein which has an amino acid profile that is something like 97% similar to human breast milk.

As far as soy, there are concerns that it contains a phyto-estrogen. Keep in mind that milk and cow meat have 2x the estrogen of soy, and it's animal estrogen. If you want a full article on soy with scientific sources cited, check out http://zenhabits.net/soy/. Personally I don't eat soy because I don't digest it well. Robert encourages people to get their protein from a variety of sources, so hemp, pea and rice are great for that variety.

And, yeah I don't think too many people here will sweat you on the eggs.