high carb, low fat, low protein 80/10/10 (not raw)

i am bulking right now. i don't want to gain alot of weight (especially fat). also i don't want to get alot of muscle and fat. i just want to lift heavy weights and stay lean and don't get alot of weight.

i want to start the SS (starting strength) program.

i know that fruitarians are super lean and they eat about 3000-4000 calories a day.

do you think that 80/10/10 diet (but no raw) with very little processed food and with 3600 calories a day works for my goal?

i will be eating 90g protein a day and a very low fat (less than 10%)

in conclusion, my question is can i do that 80/10/10 diet (not raw) and stay lean?

p.s

from my experince, there was a week that i eated alot and i gained only 0.5KG. but when i eated alot of junk food, fat and protein i gained alot of weight.

I don't see why not, but you'll have to try for yourself. I would keep track of your macros to make sure you are eating truly 811. With starches like potatoes, rice etc. it can be tempting to drown them in sauces that are high fat and salt and you can end up eating much more fat than you think you are.

First I think it's awesome you're thinking about bulking and are concerned about gaining too much fat. There are way too many people simply bulking the wrong way by eating high fat.

You definitely can follow an 811 cooked diet and gain quality mass and strength. This has worked for me as I'll cycle between 180 to 225 making sure to not get too far about 12% bf when gaining. What I love best about an 811 is its simplicity. I'll consume massive amounts of carbohydrates and not worry too much about the protein (although I'll occasionally thrown some sun warrior protein in the vitamix).

My most simple recommendation is get the starch solution by Dr. John McDougall, begin your strength regime, and up the quantity of lean carbs (brown rice, potatoes, fruit, whole wheat pasta, etc). I also recommend getting proper education on learning the core lifts such as the snatch, clean, squat, and deadlift. I work professionally with sport teams and personal trainers and you'd be surprised just how many of these individuals still cannot perform these lifts correctly. Not to mention is I'd say about 3% of individuals in gyms even know how to perform a basic squat correctly.