E-commerce

tonybil

E-commerce has conquered the world. Together with the ever-increasing number of Internet users and smartphones, selling products and services online has become the main way for companies to make a profit. What are some tips to make integration with a secure payment gateway effective?

Here are a few steps that can help make integration with a secure payment gateway work: 1. Select a trusted payment provider: Before you start the integration, select a payment provider with a good reputation and verify that its system meets payment security standards. 2. Get access keys: To work with the payment gateway, you need access keys that can be obtained from the payment provider. These keys allow you to interact with the payment gateway API. https://www.solutionhow.com/en-us/education/secure-payment-gateway-integration-how-to-make-it-work/ This is a great article from where I learned all this information.

Before launching payments in a real environment, create a test environment to test the integration with the payment gateway. This will allow you to verify that payments are handled correctly and securely, and to resolve possible problems before launching in a real environment.

• 2 months later...

Hi all! Some time ago I decided to start an e-commerce business. It is important to clarify beforehand, that at the moment I live in Dubai and it is much more difficult to organize this type of business here than in any other country, because I needed a special license for this, which I did not know how and where to get. Fortunately, my friend who does business in Dubai for more than 7 years decided to help me and recommended me to look into getting an ecommerce license dubai with the help of chooseuae.com. These guys will help you prepare all the necessary documents, and get all the necessary permits so that you can start doing e-commerce in Dubai.

• 5 months later...