finally

Hero

Would you like to meet your best friend and both of you put your hands inside your pants, just touch your pee pees and then shake hands and touch your pee pees again?

I dont want to touch your private parts (the fluids, the sweat, the flakes of skin).

In fact I dont want to touch someones 'any' parts except that they keep their hands washed so palm to palm contact as a max (western society).

Ever wonder why people in the east, bow or join hands to greet and dont make physical contact. Better pathogen / germ isolation.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you like to meet your best friend and both of you put your hands inside your pants, just touch your pee pees and then shake hands and touch your pee pees again?

I dont want to touch your private parts (the fluids, the sweat, the flakes of skin).

In fact I dont want to touch someones 'any' parts except that they keep their hands washed so palm to palm contact as a max (western society).

Ever wonder why people in the east, bow or join hands to greet and dont make physical contact. Better pathogen / germ isolation.

I dislike shaking hands with people. I'd much prefer to not touch someone I don't know at all also. The shaking hands thing originated to make sure the other person didn't have a weapon I hear. Barbaric custom.

The hands are usually the dirtiest part of the human body. I was just kidding around with you two concerning the idea that peepees and other private parts (Boobs, butts, etc) are more dirty. There most definitely is such an idea and it most definitely is christian in origin. But at this point in time it affects people who aren't christian as much as any other. "Private parts" stands for penises/butts/boobs/vaginas by the way, not sweat/skin flakes, fluids.

gyms are expensive and in my views... kind of a waste ...... like the atmosphere kicks ass and meeting new people and having a spot pretty much every time you turn your head is awsome .... but i think investing in a killer home gym is soooo much better.... like right now i only have a barbell, dumbbells, balls (exercise balls get your mind out of the gutter) and when i think about all the cash i spent at gyms over the years, i kinda wish i saved it all up and bought some more equipment i could actually keep in my house...... but w/e works for you

I just got a killer aerobic toy ... a Lateral Strider, it is like a stair machine but not electronic (those I can and do, do for an hour) this one I'm just getting to 5 mintues per session QID. I quit my gym last Oct. and bought a Bow Flex, that way I don't need a spotter anylonger I can still bench my 125#s. No traffic, no gas, I just had to wait til my daughter and her b/f moved out so I could have a spare room. From an x size 22 to size 7 and holding for the past 11 years.

when i pee, i sometimes dont wash my hands afterwards because ive learned over the years to not pee on my hands.

there aint no shaming in aiming. practice

If you touch your undies / pee pee to get your pee pee out. You need to wash your hands.

disagreed.

I dont need to do anything.

Any parts of your body that can provide "fluid exchange" can help spread stuff.

STDs, Contagious diseases.

You touch your pee pee.. dont wash shake hands with some else who did not wash either.. u exchanged 'germs' and the next time u touch pee pee again.. u technically touched pee pees.

So at what point are you close enough to the fluid exchange area to need to wash your hands? The base of my penis has less contact with the actual bodily fluid release point than my thigh does. Should I wash my hands after I touch my thigh?

All those in favour of the habit of not washing their hands after urinating consider that others that do the same may not have the same standards of general hygiene you have.

Yes. OK.

I still wash my hands and then I make sure to exit by using a paper towel to opne the washroom door because that door handle is crawling with germs

I have done this for many years. I also use paper towel to turn the water control on and off.