Hello to Everyone - Long Time, No See!

DanDz

Hell to all my old friends on the site and all then newbies. Even though I am not new, I am posting in this category because I haven't written in a while. I have been a member of veganbodybuilding.com since 2004, I believe, maybe 2003. I can't quite remember now. But anyway, although I may not post as much as I used to, I stil hang out reading things on the site quite often. It still amazes me how much this site has grow in the past couple years - truly amazing and that alone serves a sign of inspiration to us all about the health, longevity, and growth of the vegan movement.

I also figured now was a good time to re-introduce myself because I see there are a couple of people from the New England area, more specifically Connecticut who have recently joined. I myself was born and raised in CT and plan to live here for life. For those that are from CT, I live in East Windsor, in north-central Connecticut, about 20 minutes outside of Hartford.

News about myself: I recently graduated from UConn and am in the final weeks of wedding prepartion. My finacee and I are getting married on July 2nd, and are honeymooning for 4-5 weeks around this beautiful country. (She is a school teacher and has the summers off, and I am in the midst of a job change after being with the same company for 5 years, so now is as good a time as ever to take off for the summer...we probably won't have the opportunity to do it again.) Besides that we recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary in our first home. I have been living here since last October after doing about 6 months of renovation prior to moving in. And since we are more traditionlists, Andrea will be moving in officially after we get married. Nonetheless, life is looking good and I hope God continues to bless us and our marriage in all his beautiful ways!

May God bless everyone on this site and hopefully I won't be such a stranger in the future!

P.S. Hi to my old friends - Rob, CompassionateGirl, and hi to all my new ones! Keep the Faith

• 17 years later...

Besides that we recently celebrated our 1 year anniversary in our first home. I have been living here since last October after doing about 6 months of renovation prior to moving in. And since we are more traditionlists, Andrea will be moving in officially after we get married. Nonetheless, life is looking good and I hope God continues to bless us and our marriage in all his beautiful ways!

Six months is very optimistic. I also bought a house that needed renovation and did everything myself (mostly). Then it turned out that I had completely forgotten about the air ducts. Everything just got clogged during the repair process(( Luckily I could call help from duct brampton service - https://comfortclean.com/air-duct-cleaning-brampton/ Cleaning the air conditioning system and interior ducts only took a few hours. It was a good lesson. The next repair will be under the supervision of professionals.