hair loss

Metalbabe

I've been losing a lot of hair lately and my hair is so thin at the moment that you can almost see through my scalp...do you guys think this has anything to do with my diet?? I've been a vegan for about a year now...I take 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil a day and I take a multivitamin everyday as well....so what do you guys think could be the problem???

its the first time i hear about this problem from a girl, man usually have that problem, i wouldn't know if that has any links with veganism, maybe it is just gens.

did you heat about the onion soup? its a weird thing, i personally haven't tried it but people say it works

its the first time i hear about this problem from a girl, man usually have that problem, i wouldn't know if that has any links with veganism, maybe it is just gens.

did you heat about the onion soup? its a weird thing, i personally haven't tried it but people say it works

onion soup? please explain...i've lost a lot of weight in the past few weeks...and at the same time, I've lost a lot of hair...maybe my weight loss has something to do with it?

I doubt it's genetics...all my family members have beautiful hair.

• 1 month later...

I had it happen to me, turned out I was hypo-thyroid and it was on of the symptoms. I didn't get the weight gain with it like most people, just the hairloss and being cold all the time. The meds fixed the hair loss, but I still have trouble with cold.

Maybe you could get some bloodwork done just to be sure everything looks OK.