Top Posters In This Topic

Push press

2 x 10 x 143

Incline Bench

2 x 10 x 187

Bent over rows

2 x 10 x 165

Romanian Deadlifts

1 x 3 at 220 then snap Argghhhh My Back again, I'm so pissed off, I can't believe it, serves me right for dropping the weight and getting slack with my form.... I was really starting to notice gains and now my training is disrupted again....

I'm having the rest of the week off due to my back, so I got some measurements done instead....

Here are my current stats...

Weight 235lbs

Chest - 44.1"

Arms - 15.2"

Legs - 20.8"

Waist - hmmmm I'll get back to you on that one..... but less than my chest.....

I have gained 9lbs of solid muscle and reduced my bodyfat percentage a little, I have also gained in my bench press and deadlifts....

Time to start cutting and for a change of routine....

Thanks Daywalker...

I think my bench is probably better than some of my other exercises, simply because the technique is easier to master...

I didn't think my other lifting was that bad Still I like the idea that I'm a Disco bencher....

I think my cleans, deadlifts etc could be a lot more, I am just a little worried about my back and I think my technique is lacking as well

None of the trainers at my gym are really into compound movements, instead focusing on machine based isolation work, so I find it hard to get proper advice on my technique. I'm 192cm, so sometimes it seems I have to move things a long way, compared to shorter guys...