NEw to the site, im Shari

ShariDVegan

Hello:)..my names Shari, IM 19 and Im from Westcheser county, NY and have been Vegan for alittle over 4 years. I turned vegetarian when i was about 7ish, i was at a farm playing with a chicken and had asking my mom where chicken cam from and then boy was i shocked..Of course i was real young at the time and didnt no much about that, so I cant say i was a real vegetarian until i was about 12 or 13 when i was doing a research project on animals. I had meant to do it on the beauty of animals but the ran across factoryfarming.com. I was making a powerpoint for class and I decidedc to make it about animal cruelty. THis "acciental" click of the mouse, opened my mind and began my choice to say no 2 "silence." I had later gone Vegan when i was 14 after coming across Peta Meetyourmeat video. I remember teaching and researching all the subjects and differnet issues of animal cruelty and being so horrified and sickened. Since then ive commited myself to animal rights, veganism and to face the truth that ignorance has shut people down to. MY lifetime goal is to go into business, bring in alot of money adn open a rescue farm, rescueing all animals, (dogs all over the country while they are on death row, etc), and house and care for all sorts of animals. ALong with that i want to try to help out the endangered reptiles, and if i ever become famous, I will be sure to speak out aboout animals ALL THE TIME!! I do get sccared to do some of my ideas becuase of the governments BULLSHIT, but Ive agreed to the people in SHAC7, that theres and other acitivists unfortunate, lame, stupid, fucked up and injustice jaill sentencing will not ever stop how i feel about liberation and what needs to be done to win it. I look at animal rights and liberation as a struggle that needs strong people who will not burn out and really believe in what they say, it needs people who will stop at nothing, make sacrificies and feel the reality of shame and disgrace but never turn away no matter how sad or distgusting or hopeless it feels!! Other then that, i work as a hostess and im going 2 college in septembver, U of Potsdam, in New yotrk. its a small school and i contacted PEta on college campaigns! If anyone wants to chat or would like to support me in how i feel and all that, lemme know *ShariDvegan*

HI SHARI WELCOME , I AM AGREE WITH YOU WE NEED MORE PEOPLE THAT DONT BE AFRAID OF NOTHING AND DO A DIRECT ACTION AGAINST ANIMAL CRUELTY

PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND BY TALKING AND IN THE MEAN TIME POOR LOVELY ANIMALS ARE DYING

HERE IN MEXICO THERE IS BULL FIGHT ARENAS EVERYWERE ,THAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE HEARTHLESS I HOPE THAT HELL EXISTS AND THEY GO THERE

WELL ANYWAY WELCOME AND IS COOL TO BE VEGAN

I HAVE BEEN FOR 5 YEARS HUHUHUHUH

Hey Sheri,

Great that you want to do that with your money. I'd like to open a racing dog rescue with the excess money from my business...assuming it ever comes. That with the help of having a vegan art camp for kids may help me get grant money to expand on it more than I could on my own. If I can manage I'll also have a tortoise rescue(african sulcatas most likely). Pay back for the fact that at one time I wanted to breed reptiles for profit until I realized how terrible the trade is...most people know some about puppy mills but very few people outside of the reptile business know about how reptiles are bred/captured.