grip training, ON!

finally got around to doing some grip work again yesterday. used my devil's advocate gripper to get a triple at 195. my left hand was terribly weaker at this weight. anyway, no more neglecting this, got to knock down the CoC #3 sometime next year.

Good work!

I wish I still had the drive to keep grip training regularly, but after a week or so I just keep forgetting about it.

Same here! Plus for me it's a bit daft to focus on grip as it's about my strongest point as a budding strongman - I need to work other areas. That said, I really need to get my ass in gear and close the CoC#3 (about 6mm off at the last stab, a month ago, but I have trained grip since then).

Do any of you have the HG300?? How do you find it??

Jonathan

It's true!

But I stopped training them as I got a knot in my left hand. Just focused on gripping bars instead of doing grippers. I don't think that the CoC#3 would be too hard to close (though maybe not under official conditions) if I could stay injury free and commit myself to it. I just don't see it as a particularly constructive use of time at the moment. Besides, it's daft to concentrate on my strengths!

Jonathan