images of my family

PETACANABIS

that the most cruel and violent people were themselves the victims of cruel and violent treatment. They are themselves victims....

Which makes what they are doing all the more worse, as they know what it is like to be a victim. To inflict similiar treatment they have been through on to others..... Two wrongs do not make a right.

I agree...that all stemmed from a horrible misunderstanding about a comment I made being grateful for being able to make the choice to be vegan...I was commenting on poorer nations whose people don't consider veganism because they are too busy just trying to get ANY food and other necesities of life...someone interpreted that as me condoning animal abuse...I thought they were saying that ALL people ould be vegan and if they weren't they had no sympathy for them...then it just got kinda crazy...I was writing on the assumption that they equated all non vegans as animal abusers, they thought I was excusing animal abuse...I thought it was "uncompassionate" to say you had no sympathy for people who weren't vegan...the whole thing is kinda funny in hind sight...

2 wrongs don't make a right...and those people should be able to empathize more than anyone else...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I..when people stop being cruel to one another, cruelty to animals will halt soon after...not saying its right, just saying the cycle needs to be stopped...agreed?

Or, some would argue (myself included), that not until people stop being cruel to animals will they stop being cruel to each other. As one person put it, cruelty to animals is a fundamental human debacle, a debacle so fundamental that all others stem from it.

Wow, this is really a chicken or the egg debate...I don't want to go there, I disagree ,but not entirely...how about this...I think this is a good compromise...people should be kind to ALL animals...and people are animals too

in a sense: cruelty is a fundamental human debacle, a debacle so fundamental that all others stem from it.

I think everyone is better off if animals are just left alone in parts of the world where people have trouble with taking care of themselves. Other than

"food animals" this is often the case in many poor countries.

this pictures are from caifas i found this little guy on the streets while two bastards were kicking him so i had to kick their ass

Normally I don't condone violence, but in this case I'll make an exception -- good for you !

He has such beautiful and intelligent eyes PC.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/4508/caifas4ax.jpg

You have a beautiful family, but I have to confess - this is my favorite picture !

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2112/besote9ie.jpg

As for those 3 murderous troglodytes, they should consider themselves lucky they didn't meet me (Good luck to your brother in his fight.)