Printable Poster (please print and distribute liberally)

robert

Just printed my first copy of the flyer. It looks really good! The photobucket web address printed with it - anyone know how to take that off? Also, the copies started out as b&w but each new one has a bit more of this pinkish-orangey color - esp. the photo's... This is probably just my printer but does anyone know what I can do to correct this issue?

Edited by loveliberate

Hey Portland folks.

Please get these out there ASAP. We will also be leafletting them outside of co-ops and health food stores soon, to pass out hundreds of them.

If you can, please list the places you have displayed the flyers/posters so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks! I intend to print a bunch of them today or tomorrow when my printer is hooked up at my new location.

Everyone else outside of Portland, please get them up so people can make travel plans soon.

Thanks!

I have distributed about 25 at Food Fight and about 15 at The Daily Grind.

I will put them up around places in Corvallis tomorrow, and then hit up lots of other places in Portland next week.

I'll take about 100 posters to the NW Veg potluck on Sunday.

Please let us know where you've put them up or distributed them so we can go to other places to blanket the city.

Thanks!

I passed out a bunch at the NW Veg Potluck tonight.

I also put one up at the 21st and Division New Seasons and gave a bunch to NW RAGE and Chef Al.

I also left some at Proper Eats.

I dropped some off in Corvallis as well.

Let's keep rockin it, let us know where you've put them up.

How was the potluck?

My list of places I've put up flyers so far:

- Several locations on the PSU (Portland State University) campus

- Earth Bound Vegan Food Cart

- Tigard Public Library

- Gresham Public Library

- Community Bulletin board on Clinton & 60something

- People's Food Coop

- Red & Black Cafe

- Wild Oats on Burnside & 20something

I think I'm forgetting somewhere...

Great work!

Thanks!

Remember, anyone can print these out and put them up. We want to get the community involved!

The potluck went well...I just sent you a PM about it. NW RAGE was there and I promoted our Vegan Vacation.

Only a few weeks away! Actually less than that...just 2 1/2 weeks now!

Great Idea Aaron! I keep forgetting to put one there... Do you live in that area? I can meet you & give you some flyers to put up.

Yesterday, I put up flyers at India 4 U on Hawthorne and Vita on Alberta - plus I rescued the fliers from being buried at Food Fight!

I'm at 29th and Woodward.

Too bad Wild Oats closed. That would've been a good one. I'd be happy to take some fliers if someone wants to mail them to me or drop them off. I think other than that new seasons though there's not much other places I'd have in mind though.

New Seasons on 20th and Div would be a good spot. But my printer aint right for the image.

I put one up there

And the one on Portland Blvd and Interstate I forgot to mention it. I also put some up in Eugene at Sundance and left a stack in Corvallis

Keep it up!

Great work guys, only a bit more time left!

-Rob

• 16 years later...
26 minutes ago, estgee said:

Hello folks! Do you aware of any websites where I can buy posters? Looking forward to hearing from you!

In fact, these days it's not hard to find a site that sells posters, but the problem is that most of these sites sell boring posters that have no value in terms of art. Fortunately, I was recently lucky enough to come across a site called SoPosters where you can find a lot of posters that are created by real artists so they look incredible and can be a great substitute for expensive paintings.