Robert's Blog: "Everything is Awesome"

ooops, I already changed it because I thought it bothered you, even though I thought it was cute.

Well, you say lots of great things, so I'll find a new one soon Time to shower and go to a vegan potluck, then come home to meet up with Coach and his family and a few other friends for a gathering at our house.

I like your sleeves, they're real big. It would be nice if you could come over to our gathering tonight......

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone also suggested a kissing booth. I think it was potter's idea he mentioned last week. Maybe we'll do that too.

That was my idea....but then again I never do get credit for my ideas!

Anyway, I thing the car wash idea is a great idea!

I just thought it was potter's idea because he talks the most.....and it seems like something he'd come up with.

You had the carnival idea, and all of those things. Sorry if I'm not good at giving credit to where credit is due

Part of it is working very closely with loveliberate for the past year and a half, so quite possibly 1/2 of the ideas I think are his, are yours

Funny that Tasha mentioned a "dunk tank" somewhere in this thread, because days before she even mentioned it, we thought of that. But it was turned down in the end.

I don't know how comfortable I'd be in a kissing booth. I don't want to see too accessible or too "kissable" even though I am.....

We do have lots of good ideas, but we're all so busy and we haven't been able to accomplish everything we would have liked.

Everything will turn out just fine and I'm going to start "fundraising" for next year's Vegan Vacation immediately so we have 12 months of preparation.

Thanks everyone for the help....and thanks lotus for your ideas. I do notice them, I just get confused sometimes as to who's it was initially.

I was training abs today but I was really enjoying squeezing my glutes!

I trained my glutes more yesterday than usual. Normallly I just train legs and glutes come along with that, but yesterday I really focused on glutes a lot and I love the pain that is in my cheeks right now. I don't mean to get cheeky but right now, nothing feels better than sqeezing those muscles.

Hopefully the abs will be sore tomorrow too. I actually like being sore.

I'll probably start doing some Yoga soon which should cut down on soreness and increase my flexibility a bit.

Ok, bed time.

Today xdarthveganx and I went to Eugene to work for Vega. It was a good time and we got a lot accomplished....not just work related stuff. We chatted for many many hours about a whole variety of things and it was good to hang out again since we had been doing our own things for a while.

I think we'll train tomorrow too, so that should be good fun.

We also picked cherries off the tree at my mom's house and I stepped in some sort of animal's poop. I think it was goose poop. She has a lot of animals out there that run around. Good times and we she also gave us a buch of raspberries and blueberries she picked from the neighbors house so we had a car full of fruit today!

I was gone for 12 hours today and spent a lof of time in the car so I better sleep before my NW VEG Board Meeting in the morning. Yay...more meetings

They are good, I just seem to have a lot of them.

I hung out with xdarthveganx again today. We trained at the gym and then went to Blossoming Lotus. I'm trying to cut down on the amount I eat out at restaurants, and I am, but I was there tonight.

I'm taking care of the kitties and garden at my sister's house and in general staying pretty busy.

I had a 3 1/2 hour meeting today and have another one on Tuesday for the NW VEG group I work with. I also have an all-day meeting on Monday doing some computer work.

Sometime I need to take a break and clean up the basement! It's a mess again after our new roommate moved in and things are scattered about.

Maybe I can work on that tonight while I make some yams.

Ok....yam time!

Nice leg workout today and a good lunch at Blossoming Lotus. Now it's time to go for a walk in the sun, water the garden, take a little bit of time to rest and relax and then head to a fundraiser movie tonight with a few forum members.

I'm listening to a lot of music on YouTube these days too.

I think I'll eat some fruit on my walk today......better get that ready now.

I just type in the artist's name and watch "listen" to music videos. I usually don't watch them because I just have it playing while I'm doing computer work or playing around on the forum.

But there is pretty much anything and everything out there.

I just got home from watching "One Crazy Summer" with some forum members and it was an awesome movie!

Time to eat and sleep!

Smart Monkey Founder Ani Phyo visited today so we hung out, flexed, went out to lunch and then she went to the airport to fly back to San Francisco. She was in town for a book signing and it was cool to hang out with her again. She lived with davidtarrfoster and I over the winter.

www.aniphyo.com is her website. She's also on the forum but hasn't posted in a while.

I had a meeting with NW VEG www.nwveg.org tonight and it went pretty well. Today I had two free meals so that was nice

We also had a 100 degree day today so it was quite warm. I didn't get much sun because I was in front of the computer quite a bit working on multiple projects but tomorrow I'll get more sun, get to the gym and make some good food.

I posted some photos and videos today as well so that was fun. I better sleep soon.

I got another free meal today! How cool isn't that? I had two free meals yesterday from friends and again today. Forum member janthraxx was back in town and we met up. It was short notice again so we didn't have time to invite others. He and his girlfriend Rebecca passed through Portland today on their way back to California.

We ate at Van Hahn so that was cool because it was only my 2nd time there.

janthraxx, thanks for the food and for hanging out and all that good stuff.

They are thinking of moving to Portland so we'll have an even stronger vegan community if they do in fact make it here.

Ok, time for me to do some work and eat some grapes!

I got another free meal today! How cool isn't that? I had two free meals yesterday from friends and again today. Forum member janthraxx was back in town and we met up. It was short notice again so we didn't have time to invite others. He and his girlfriend Rebecca passed through Portland today on their way back to California.

We ate at Van Hahn so that was cool because it was only my 2nd time there.

janthraxx, thanks for the food and for hanging out and all that good stuff.

They are thinking of moving to Portland so we'll have an even stronger vegan community if they do in fact make it here.

Ok, time for me to do some work and eat some grapes!

Lucky ! Gosh... I hope you remembered to fed Tina

Awesome Tasha!

Yeah, it has been great to be taken out to eat a bunch lately. I'm budgeting pretty well but it is a real treat to be able to eat out with friends and on top of that, get the food paid for!

Time to go feed Tina!

:lachmal: Awesome Tasha!

Yeah, it has been great to be taken out to eat a bunch lately. I'm budgeting pretty well but it is a real treat to be able to eat out with friends and on top of that, get the food paid for!

Time to go feed Tina!

hehe that's cool Robert You should have like seven friends who will take you out for dinner. that way you can go out seven days a week and get your meals paid for.. !!!!

I hope you don't mind that I took your quotes

Take my quotes anytime my friend, anytime.

Yeah, I do have friends who take me out, so that is awesome and if people keep on wanting to take me out, I'll keep eating!

A few days ago xdarthveganx took me out to lunch, then SmartMonkeyAni, then the President of NW VEG yesterday, and today janthraxx took me out to eat

Maybe everyone just thinks I'm too small and they are making me eat more

Take my quotes anytime my friend, anytime.

Yeah, I do have friends who take me out, so that is awesome and if people keep on wanting to take me out, I'll keep eating!

A few days ago xdarthveganx took me out to lunch, then SmartMonkeyAni, then the President of NW VEG yesterday, and today janthraxx took me out to eat

Maybe everyone just thinks I'm too small and they are making me eat more

yeah it just could be. OR it just could be that you're a great friend and we can see what you look like on the inside !

I'll take you out for dinner. I could be friend thursday or friday haha

A couple of days ago my roommate E-Train and I were moving a couch and I dropped it on my nose so now I look even more like Owen Wilson.

I've had some really good business stuff going on lately with both Vega and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. The Vegan Vacation is sneaking up on me and there is still a lot to do. Hopefully I'll get it done and the Vegan Vacation won't suck.

Time to go.

Yeah, I know. I just worry and stress out when there is lots to do and I have a lot going on in a lot of areas of life right now, including lots of work projects.

I'm slowly going to burn out and won't be able to do as much for this community. I already had to stop the contests and challenges I was organizing and have had to pull a few other things back. Sometimes I just do too much and give too much of myself and I fall behind on some things.

I'm sure it will be great. We'll have a great group of people.

A couple of days ago my roommate E-Train and I were moving a couch and I dropped it on my nose so now I look even more like Owen Wilson.

I've had some really good business stuff going on lately with both Vega and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. The Vegan Vacation is sneaking up on me and there is still a lot to do. Hopefully I'll get it done and the Vegan Vacation won't suck.

Time to go.

how do you drop a couch on your nose...

It got stuck in the ceiling or stuck on something and I let go and then it fell on my face and it felt like someone punched me. It was pretty cool. I still have a bruise but you can't see it very well.

I need to sleep now. Have a great night.