NFL on TV

offense74

For years we had no NFL games on TV. Not even the Super Bowl. The last 3 years or so it has increased from just monday night (3 am here) and the playoffs to now 4 (FOUR!!!) games a week plus playoffs and Super Bowl. Got myself one of those hard drive digital tv boxes (the only thing I watch on tv is football and the morning news with the occasional sumo and rugby if it's on, I download the rest).

It takes me about a week to watch the four games (I work out a lot) but it's friggin' awesome.

Hope they get some college coverage next year. I actually like college football more.

I like college football and basketball much more than the pros...the pros slack off alot more than the college kids do.

Yeah, they're more testosterone driven which makes the defense more suspectable for trick plays and stuff. The offensive playbook in college is more diverse, I meen some teams even run the wing-T misdirection offense as a game plan. Good times

I didn't think about the testosterone thing...you get tested alot less often in college than you do if your pro...unless your playing baseball of course...it makes...but then again in college I think the ball players use there testosterone outside of the playing field more than the pros...you should see what college basketball players do after games...I was friends with a bunch of them at my old college