Vegan fitness t-shirts

Harley

www.veganbodybuilding.com/products.html

I have a bunch of other ones that you see people wearing that aren't available online yet. Mainly because I'm lazy and haven't updated the products page in about a year and because some items I don't have a huge quantity of, so I don't want to put them up there and sell out immediately.

But....if you see something you like in an image of someone wearing it, e-mail me and I'll see if I have any left.

I know we do have a bunch of "Vegan Fitness Team" t-shirts, women's and men's. We also have a bunch of Black Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirts. We are nearly out of the blue ones.

I also have some black and white women's semi-sleeve or mini-sleeve shirts.

I have hats, aprons, shorts, and other things too. Just ask, and I'll try to send an image of them.

Thanks for asking

Robert, thank you for replying so quickly.

I really like the sleeveless white and black t-shirt shown on the products page.

Do you have that one in a womens medium?

I am off to europe tomorrow for 2 weeks so i will be out of touvh until then, but I would like to purchase one on my return.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys Just wait until I get some funds saved up. We'll have a whole line of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness gear to choose from.

I'll work on new styles, logos, colors, etc. I just need some time and some funds saved up and I'll deliver.

They do work well for conversation starters......"oh yeah, I've heard about that jerk Robert Cheeke...." etc.

I thought based on experiece you would have posted the real total which is more like 43%

Ok, now I've got to go to Corvallis. I'm outta here!

Robert Cheeke is like Karl Malone....Robert Cheeke always refers to himself in 3rd person.