Irregular Marshmallow Sale

veganmadre

Pangea is having a sale on it's "irregular" marshmallows. Yippeee. We're talking $0.59 a 12 oz bag. I bought 25 and paid less than $20 including the shipping.

ah, yeah, so I like rice krispies. I do have kids and a hungry boyfriend, too!

Figured I post. I believe they are only on sale through the end of this month...

Hopefully I left a few bags for anyone interested! Dolt!

When you said "irregular" I was thinking of shape wise, as their marshmellows are already oddly shaped. After checking their website, I realized that they meant "wetter and stickier". $0.59 is a good deal.

Thought you would like to know that for the regular Pangea marshmellows, they have them for $3.14 a bag (10 oz.) at Frankferd Farms Foods (www.frankferd.com) which is about a 40 minute drive north of you.

They are amazing...not so irregular unless your measuring all of them...I highly recommend them if your willing to eat them...I like them...I just don't eat them

• 1 month later...

I wish i could take advantage of this offer, i would have stocked up if it were possible, but somehow i suspect that postage costs to here would make the special offer pointless for me to take them up on.

Here's a quick-link for anyone who can though, and who would like to -

http://www.veganstore.com/sale-and-clearance/%60irregular%60-marshmallows/Page_1/marshx.html

"Because vegetable gelling agents are much harder to work with than animal-derived gelatin, some of our production batches do not meet our full standards for regular retail sale in terms of texture. The taste is not affected, but the consistency is wetter/stickier. As a result, these bags are being cleared out at a much lower price as compared to our regular marshmallows.

These irregular marshmallows are great for cooking and baking (rice crispy treats, etc.) but are not recommended for campfire roasting. 12 oz. bag."

It says that they aren't recommended for campfire roasted but, I've roasted quite a few over the flame on my gas stove and they worked perfectly.

One thing to notice is that the marshmallows on sale are going to expire within a month of ordering them. So, if, like me, you order 25 bags - be prepared to eat a lot in a short amount of time!