The Soccer playing old guy returns!!!!!!

JW

Originally posted under fitness & training

Robert suggested that it should be put in General Discussion

Hi Everybody!!!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:54 pm Post subject: The Soccer playing old guy returns!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a lengthy hiatus due to an unfortunate mishap on a deadlift, JW has returned to his roots of Soccer.

I never thought I would be able to play again due to a severe ankle injury but recent developments in ankle braces have allowed me to play indoor soccer.

I feel like a kid again !!!!!!

2 games into the season and I'm not even injured yet

I have realized though, that I need to shed a few pounds to keep up with these young pups. 6'3.5" and 230lbs is just too big in this game

stay tuned for the JW soccer fitness quest

Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages. ~Thomas A. Edison

That's what I'm talking about! I guess I could have just moved the thread over here, but no way, we'll have both since this is such big news!

I was getting a few e-mails asking when you went, so I am very pleased to see you back!

Thanks for coming back and sharing stories with us, etc. It sounds like all is well. Don't be a stranger for too long, or I'll have to sent the mountie out looking for you. Sorry, I have no idea how to spell, "mountie"

Welcome back!

Hey Fin

we made our trip to Boston in late August.

spent a few days on the Cape. Very nice!!!!! I could see myself living there.

We stayed a couple nights at a condo in Woodshole and visited Martha's Vinyard. Provincetown was awesome too. Great Holiday.

what area do you live in?