NBA

JW

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nash - 3 MVP awards?

The Suns started out...what 1-5 and trash was being said about Steve Nash and his boys.

Now look who's the best team in basketball and look who may win a 3rd MVP.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/marty_burns/01/03/nash.mvp.race/index.html

As a team I like the Suns the best, as a player Nash is probably 3 or 4 on my list and Lebron tops the list. I think if Lebron wins an MVP, he'll win about 10 in a row, so if he doesn't win this year, it looks like Nash may get the last laugh!

Lebron is rediculous...and for how good/young he is he's very humble for his age. I'd love to see him take it...hopefully his team gets far...I'd like to see him as being better than Jordan eventually. People think he was a good guy but that tongue thing is really cocky even though he said it was just as habbit....I like that Labron doesn't do any crap like that.

Lebron will be the best Ever! Period. I havne't watched any games this year, but I saw him in the playoffs last year and he isn't totally human!

He's the fastest guy in the whole league from one end of the court to the other, and he's took big and powerful for guards to guard him, too fast and quick for forwards to guard him and he has an ability to take over games like none other. He is so mature for his age and his physical and mental abilities on the floor are incredible!

His attitude is top-notch. He's probably my favorite athlete and I haven't even seen him play this year.

My only issue with him right now is that when he first came into the leage I saw him wearing a mink coat and it pissed me off. Hopefully he's over that and is cooler now.

Best player on earth, but I hear a few other planets have some good individual players too.

I haven't even seen a game this year and I could still doulbe my post count just talking about how impressed I am with Lebron James as a player and a person (from what I have seen and what I know of him so far....which isn't much, but I've never seen any player like him before). Who else has ever had the things he has in one package:

-The Speed

-The Size

-The Court awareness

-The Mind

-The Leadership

-The Humbleness

-The Confidence

-The shooting

-The passing

-The ball handling

-The ability to make everyone better, from his teammates, to his coaches to his opponents!

-The Smile

-The Muscle

-The opportunity to play for a pro team in the same state he grew up in.

I don't think he has a peer in the NBA and I don't know that he ever will. He is just that unique and just that good.

Some guys have a few of those traits, some even have many of them, but none of them have all of them like Lebron

I think if Lebron gets two titles at minimum he will be seen as better than Jordan since I doubt he'll ever have someone like Scotty Pippen to help him out. A 70 point game won't hurt his rankings as the best ever either. Also he has to last atleast until he's 34-35.

Yeah, there are lots of things he can do, and since he's only like 14 years old he'll have plenty of time to surpass everyone

The game has changed a lot over the years, but he's still a shining star, and a wonderful example of a strong leader for the entire league.

King Lebron!

first your wack for not doing a tennis bracket kegan... 2nd Labron..ha I would still have to take Jordan no contest. Ask me again in 10 years if Labron ever wins 1 title. Oh and scottie pippen....was okay. Mellow and AI and Camby are the new dream team. Cavs suck. I dont see James making anyone better the cavs just give him the ball every play.. Ya what? And denver just kicked thier asses without mellow. Yeah what! I said it! And i'll fuck some sushi up too.

Dogg,

1. You know how busy I am, man. Workin like 3 jobs, billz to pay, can't keep up with stuff, and I just missed the tennis bracket thing. My bad, but I'm busy most hours of the day. Although lately I've been doing online work with the forum window up the whole time too, posting all throughout the day.

2. I love Jordan, one of my favorite athletes of all time, but Lebron is the best thing I've ever seen on a basketball court. Ya'll gotta check my earlier posts man, he's as good as it gets and then some. And he's like 12 1/2 years old. Come on now dogg.

3. I'll try to get in on the fantasy sports stuff and you know fo show I'm in for the NCAA tournament.

4. It's after 3AM, I should sleep now mang.

davidtarrfoster and I went to the Blazers vs. Nuggets game tonight in Portland. We had special club level seats and got free food and all that stuff.

The Blazers won too, so it was cool all around! The last time we saw a game, the Suns were in town. Now that is fun to watch! Suns are my favorite!

• 1 month later...

Dirk is the front-runner now, but Nash is having an incredible season too. I like Nash a lot, he's in my top 5 favorites, but Lebron James is #1 so I'd like to see him get it one of these years too. I also really like Amare Stoudemire on the Suns as well, he's also in my top 5. That is why I like the Suns the most. I love their team!

• 1 month later...