Promote Vegan Bodybuilding, Win Big

brendan

Hey, guys. This could be a good opportunity to get the word out about this site and vegan bodybuilding in general. It's a short survey by VegNews Magazine to see what consumers think are the best vegan products and services on the market. There's a category for favorite Web site, so it could be a good chance to write in www.veganbodybuilding.com. And you have the chance to win big with little effort at all.

Check it out:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Users/51738135/Surveys/761191192403/1EB51086-D2DA-465A-BAA5-1EA774087FD9.asp?U=761191192403&

"Welcome to the 2005 Veggie Awards™ survey, the largest of its kind in the world. By voting, you and thousands of VegNews readers will select today's best vegetarian products, people and places. The annual celebration has become one of the magazine's most popular features with winners announced in the November/December 2005 "Best of Vegetarian" holiday edition of VegNews. Need an extra incentive to vote? All submissions will be entered into our Grand Prize Drawing for fabulous prizes including:

Grand Prize: One lucky winner and a guest will set sail on a deluxe 90-foot renovated Dutch schooner for a fabulous 6-day, 5-night Maine cruise courtesy of Wanderbird Cruises. Delicious vegetarian meals and breathtaking views await you on this once-in-a-lifetime voyage.

Second Prize: A $100 shopping gift certificate to one of today's hottest online vegan stores, Vegan Unlimited. From stylish shoes, wallets and belts to snacks, soy candles and sweets, this popular website has something for everyone. (two winners)

Third Prize: A gourmet vegan cookie basket courtesy of Sun Flour Baking Company. Standout flavors include German Chocolate, Lemony Lemon, Banana Nut & Mocha Java. (five winners)

The Details: Ballots must include identifying information in order to be counted. Submissions must be at least 50% complete to qualify for prize drawings. All responses should be vegan except where noted. Entries must be received by September 1, 2005. Nominees are based on the companies receiving the most votes in the 2002, 2003 and 2004 Veggie Awards."

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Users/51738135/Surveys/761191192403/1EB51086-D2DA-465A-BAA5-1EA774087FD9.asp?U=761191192403&

Cool Brendan,

Thanks for posting this.

I think I'm going to be featured in VegNews Magazine in a couple of months, they just did and interview with me a few weeks ago

My friend Tonya is featured in the VegNews magazine that has Moby on the front cover, maybe it's the July issue, fairly recent.

Again, thanks man. Many years have gone in to creating www.veganbodybuilding.com and of course, adding this forum was our best move so far.

Glad you like the site and I'm glad to have met all of you on here!

I'll check out that link, thanks again bro.

Robert