Fluctuation in weight

How much does your weight fluctuate on a daily basis?

I weigh myself everynight when I first get to the gym, and for a while now I've averaged out around 190 - but it can actually fluctuate a lot from day to day. For example, this past Sunday I weighed 194, then Monday I weighed 187.5 (a difference of 6.5 pounds in one day!). --- Then tonight (Thursday) I was back up to 193.5.

How much does your weight fluctuate on a daily basis?

I weigh myself everynight when I first get to the gym, and for a while now I've averaged out around 190 - but it can actually fluctuate a lot from day to day. For example, this past Sunday I weighed 194, then Monday I weighed 187.5 (a difference of 6.5 pounds in one day!). --- Then tonight (Thursday) I was back up to 193.5.

A lot of it is water weight mate. If you want to check your real weight, check it in the morning.

If you are in a light-hearted mood, you weigh less. And if you are depressed, you weigh more. There is no actual evidence for this. But the words speak for themselves. I find that my weight fluctuates loads too! I just have bathroom scales, not super accurate. But still, I seem to flutter between 10.5 and 11 stone, whatever that is in lbs. That is quite a considerable margin.

True a lot probably is water. I'm only at the gym at night, so I don't have access to a scale in the morning. Just out of curiosity, how much does your weight fluctuate from day to day

Not sure how much, but if you drink a lot of water, then it'll speak for itself. Also when you eat compared to when you actually go on the scale.