Official Arnold Appreciation Thread

xveganjoshx

Remember when he elbow's the guy in the head on the plane in Commando, knocking him out, and then tells the flight attendant, "he's really tired" or something like that? Good times.

yeah arnold gives him an elbow then snaps his neck. then arnold puts a hat over the guy's head like he's taking a nap and tell the stewardess, "please don't bother my friend. he's dead tired."

You're talking to the wrong person about that, potter! I'm not a "lesser of two evils" kinda girl! I don't appreciate people who "aren't that bad". I want someone "good".

Nobody is completely good...especially in California(sorry Californians). In all reality he seems almost better than most...especially considering who was running in that mess of an election(the first time he won)

From Pumping Iron outtakes:

Arnold: “Come on Franco, what is this bullshit? No, side chest not front chest Franco, side. Yeah (laughs). These things change a little bit when you go to the side (laughs). Look Franco, what you have to do is when I say side chest, then hit the side chest and let it come out… (teasing) And if you don’t have it, don’t hit it (laughs, pointing). Don’t hit it, don’t hit it…

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched Pumping Iron again on DVD. Very funny. The scene where Arnold's having breakfast with Lou Ferigno and he says "you arrived out of shape?...I can't believe I've had six Mr. Universe titles...SIX...can you imagine?" Classic...

Fun to watch again after so long.

Here's another one...during a break in the Mr. Olympia competition, Arnold scolds Ferigno in the weight room... "YOU'RE TOO LOUD. IT SHOULD BE LIKE A CHURCH!" and he laughs at Lou when he's working out to psych him out...very funny

"The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.

It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven."