Mardi Gras in Sydney

sydneyvegan

Nioce!!

I'm not gay" per say but ya know-I'd go to that.

Would I be aloud?hmmmm haha

I see alot of liberated people!!I loike!!

Cheerios...Dorian

People of all orientations are welcome at the parade and parties afterwards, just so long as they have an open mind... Things can get a little wild, later in the night.

Awesome man! I'm not really into "celebrations" or "parties," I'm kind of a quiet stay at home guy. But when I do go to parties, I get noticed I dance it up and go crazy to fit in with everyone else

Have fun!!!!!

Thanks Robert....

Hahaha it's always the quiet stay at home guys that you have to watch

You turn your back and they are dancing on a podium

The Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras is on here in Sydney on the 3rd of March. To get into the spirit, I thought I would post a photo with me in it, from a couple of years ago.

::: sigh ::: SO wish I could be there. Sydney is such an amazing place. I had my first Australia dream [since my Nov 06 vacation] - I was in Bondi - I remember the feeling was very bittersweet and I was looking for the 7-11 so I could buy a phone card.

Hope you partake and have a great time!

::: sigh ::: SO wish I could be there. Sydney is such an amazing place. I had my first Australia dream [since my Nov 06 vacation] - I was in Bondi - I remember the feeling was very bittersweet and I was looking for the 7-11 so I could buy a phone card.

Hope you partake and have a great time!

Thanks, It should be a fanastic weekend.

Just so long as the police don't interfere like they did this weekend I was at a Outdoor dance party at the Sydney botanic gardens, overlooking the harbour, The Bridge and The opera house, which the police closed down