emergency diet help needed!

Could the heart problem point to a lack of some vitamin?

nah i think it might be sodium. i just checked how much sodium was in soy products and soups and stuff and I am consuming wayyyy to much. plus i think with the creatine its causing high blood pressure.

today so far I had:

apples, bananas, organic raw carrots, raw walnuts, raw pumpkin seeds, package of tofu pups (soy hotdogs) [and had no problems eating them), a nectarine, water,

so far I feel great! my body is really craving simple foods. I am gonna try a diff kind of soy protein powder tonight, and see what happens (i have so many diff kinds to try out).

I bought some puffed millet too and might snack on that later or tomorrow.

I find it easier for me to eat often but in small meals like I used to do. I guess my body is just sick of bulking.

What kinds of things can I to help reduce high blood pressure (if i have high blood pressure)??? Im cycling 20 miles a day.

You might want to check out some of these:

http://heart.healthcentersonline.com/bloodpressure/ (the free heart evaluation is rubbish, it's using BMI [body Mass Index]to guess, but our weight is off their charts as we've got more muscle mass & less body fat than most, so for athletes the BMI is useless)

http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/Hbp/HBP_WhatIs.html

is another site you might want to check out (national heart, lung & blood institute)

Lowering blood pressure guide http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/hbp/index.html

These will give you the basics. But, you don't smoke, you exercise, you don't drink, & you eat healthily. The only thing is salt & I doubt you have more than the average guy on the street, but you could be sodium sensitive.

Anyway, have a look at them, cut back on the salt & stay off the creatine. If things don't improve I really would see a doctor, just to be sure.

As a side note you do make an effort to get your EFA's (from a raw source you could have a few tablespoons of 50% flax/50% of any combination of hemp, walnuts, sunflower, hazelnuts, brazil nuts (or infact just about any seed/nut- flax seeds MUST be ground).

Also you are taking a regular B12 capsule (try to get capsules & you can empty them & put them under your tongue or add to any food/drink you like as most absorption takes place through the mouth - under the tongue & the back of the throat (through the lymph nodes that sample food coming in for pathogens).

Just a thought as I know they both play a vital role in mantaining blood & heart health.

yeh I was doing it with regular food. the problem is I have basically zero dollars, so i thought protein powders might be the way to go. as i can always somehow manage to get enough calories for the day but not enough protein. unless I want to spend the $$$

yeh I was doing it with regular food. the problem is I have basically zero dollars, so i thought protein powders might be the way to go. as i can always somehow manage to get enough calories for the day but not enough protein. unless I want to spend the $$$

Were you overdosing on that protein? I know its a lot cheaper to go that way, unless you want to live on nuts and all the other stuff.

i dont think i was overdosing it.

I eat quite a lot of nuts right now as it is but theyre expensive too.

all i know is I am feeling better and eventually hope to have some money once i start school. so I will figure a daily diet plan out then.

thanks

i dont think i was overdosing it.

I eat quite a lot of nuts right now as it is but theyre expensive too.

all i know is I am feeling better and eventually hope to have some money once i start school. so I will figure a daily diet plan out then.

thanks

]

Dang pbrother, glad you are feeling better. BTW, when does class start?

class starts october 10th. i move october 5th. and i hope I qualify for a loan. cause if not, i have no idea how im gonna pay for tuition

I am really looking foward to learning and training. cant wait to be certified. im then thinking bout becoming duel certified, so I therefore my salary will be upped a lil, which in turn I will be able to afford to eat right.

class starts october 10th. i move october 5th. and i hope I qualify for a loan. cause if not, i have no idea how im gonna pay for tuition

I am really looking foward to learning and training. cant wait to be certified. im then thinking bout becoming duel certified, so I therefore my salary will be upped a lil, which in turn I will be able to afford to eat right.

Dual? Whats dual? As in two certifications?

BTW mate, this isnt a national thing. There are over 200 different certifications, done in 200 different ways. I don't know if I mentioned it here, but Dr Sal Arria, from ISSA, is trying to make a national board for PT's to take the test to be Nationally Certified (like doctors). Look here:

http://www.nbfe.org/

Also, how long until you need to recertify again?>

yeh 2 certifications.

the gym Im gonna work at recognizes 4 certifications and the school's state diploma. if I go and get one of the 4 they recognize, on top of my state diploma, my pay goes up.

Ya thats generally how it works, as well as experience. I have this Fiscal book for finance and how to market yourself from ISSA, and it tells you about how the pay goes up according to hours, educations, etc. Gives you the price ranges too.