Fasters

I think since a few of us where trying a few different detox fasts. We should us this thread to write about our experiences, testimonies, failures, and whatever.

I think everyone should be as honest and genuine as possible.

Everyone should understand that criticisms is part encouragement to progress with a health safe detox.

Edited by Matty Cakes

this is day seven of my juice fast.

To start off I hate juice not a fan. I realized during my fast that it does not make me feel satisfied after drinking it at all. Water has been my friend through out the fast. I'm drinking around 32-40oz or 1 liter of juice a day and just under a gallon of water a day.

I'm not really sure how my body is detoxing either. I have had some detoxing experiences head aches, soreness, potty time, and etc. usually I feel really good in the morning and shitty mid afternoon and evening. later at night I start to perk up a little and not seem so pissed off. Compared to when I first went raw I felt amazing all of the time.

some times are better than others. I will get little craving for cooked food here and there and usually I will just forget about them a few minutes later. For the last few nights I have gone to the grocery store just to walk around, I dunno why? more than likely its just for something to do late at night.

I'm half done with my fast so why not finish. when I'm done I will post more about how the fast was.

this is day seven of my juice fast.

To start off I hate juice not a fan. I realized during my fast that it does not make me feel satisfied after drinking it at all. Water has been my friend through out the fast. I'm drinking around 32-40oz or 1 liter of juice a day and just under a gallon of water a day.

I'm not really sure how my body is detoxing either. I have had some detoxing experiences head aches, soreness, potty time, and etc. usually I feel really good in the morning and shitty mid afternoon and evening. later at night I start to perk up a little and not seem so pissed off. Compared to when I first went raw I felt amazing all of the time.

some times are better than others. I will get little craving for cooked food here and there and usually I will just forget about them a few minutes later. For the last few nights I have gone to the grocery store just to walk around, I dunno why? more than likely its just for something to do late at night.

I'm half done with my fast so why not finish. when I'm done I will post more about how the fast was.

Why don't you finish off with a water fast then?