Vegans are dumber than meat eaters?

Paul Messplay

well, i'm not sure if that's true, but i hope it's not.

and i also don't think that means that we're dumb, because IQ test does not reflect the ''whole'' capacity of our brains.. and personally i do not consider myself dumb.

one of the things that you have to remember is that not everyone has the IQ of 156 ( in which was the highest IQ for meat eater and vegetarians ) compared to vegans that was 153.. and because vegans are a minority out of another minority what are the outcomes of finding a vegan having the IQ of 156? and for the average of vegans being lower than meat eaters and vegetarians i don't really know why, but most of vegans that I know are certainly not dumb

Honestly all those scores seem out of whack. Unless of course they were scoring lots of mentally retarded people as well. Someone with a 29 score which seemed to be in every category would need to be nearly brain dead since 80-85 is considered challenged. Also a very small percentage of people are over 150 so its just coincidence that the highest vegan score was lower than the highest meat eater. Especially since you'd have to go way out of your way to find a vegan over 150 since we're such a small part of the population.

They are the two most conservative Universities in America...at Bob Jones your only allowed to date someone of a different race if you don't tell anyone