77777 posts, and burritos.

robert

While eating a burrito I posted a comment about eating greens and then looked and noticed 77777 total posts. Not that there is anything significant about that, but it just looked cool.

We're getting new members saying hi everyday so we continue to grow. It's nice that we've branched out so much into building communities. I really look forward to heading out to Seattle with other forum members tomorrow and all the community stuff going on all over this forum all over the world.

I'm sure we'll be at 88888 soon

I'm always eating burritos these days and I really have a schedule of using the restroom as soon as I wake up as a result!

Lots to do before heading to Seattle today.........I better get back to work!

No burrito today, I don't think xdarthveganx would enjoy the 3-hour car ride if I had one or two for lunch!

I'm always eating burritos these days and I really have a schedule of using the restroom as soon as I wake up as a result!

Lots to do before heading to Seattle today.........I better get back to work!

No burrito today, I don't think xdarthveganx would enjoy the 3-hour car ride if I had one or two for lunch!

I'm always eating burritos too, but I know to avoid them before long car rides, except when I ate some leaving Pittsburgh on New Year's.