The everything is about veganpotter thread

JW

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My research team has done it all and have produced some impressive product...as for Matt....this will never die due to the intense following.

Sorry about ruining cruchy peanut butter for you Crash...If you want I can give you some of mine...its much better than the stuff in the stores.

This thread is without a doubt the highlight of the Forum!!!

Where else can you cover such a wide array of sensitive topics while changing the world at the same time?

The biggest challenge ahead will be deciding whether or not to go mainstream. I'm not sure the masses could handle veganpottermania

Potter's promised facial profile T-shirts are still AWOL...or DOA or nowhere to be found. Only then will I accept the validity of this thread.

The waiting list is just too long...it may take decades for you to get ahold of one. Also the employee manager keeps close tabs on hiring to make sure only the highest standards are met...this means very few people qualify...most would just steal for black market profit.

You should keep all the profits...I don't want you to go broke printing them and I'd be nice to get at least 3% of your investment back...it may take a few decades though.

It'll never be the same but go for it. Its kinda like comparing a Performance Bike Carbon frame and a Cervelo Soloist...it just can't be done.

Hmmmm

Matt,

perhaps my services may be required here. My PR abilities have escalated veganpotterism to cultlike status.... maybe we can do something for you.

First we have to work on a name.

Matt

Mattism

Mattmania

Mattmania sounds not too bad. Then we will need a new MATTMANIA thread. If you are willing to devote youself to shameless selfpromotion and exhorbinant post counts, who knows????

I'm hiring Dr. Pink...it seems like he has the right idea...the rest of you guys don't have good product so the word just won't spread the same way.

So were making Products now. Interesting. Okay here's my ideas.

Vegan Potterybarn: Animal Free Clay...Yayyy

Vegan Pott: Get high the way god intended

Vegan Potter Beer. Advertised by Three Frogs.

Vegan Pott----Errr

Vegan Pott-stick-er

^^ I'm a whacko

I'm hiring Dr. Pink...it seems like he has the right idea...the rest of you guys don't have good product so the word just won't spread the same way.

Wow!!! what an ingrate!!!

I publicize you to near cult like status and now I'm dumped for Mr.Pink????

Enjoy your popularity now Mr. veganpotter, for it will be fleeting.

Whether it be Mattmania or JWism, there will be a new sherrif in town!!

I'm not dropping you...I'm just adding to the team. The profits will all be shared. If demand was an issue this may be a problem but its not...its all about the supply.

• 4 months later...