The everything is about veganpotter thread

JW

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Potter, I say that during your space travel, you take over 'The Intergalactic Society of ORMUS', overthrow Ormesius and be done with it. Once you're at the helm of the ormesians, there's no telling what you can achieve. No one will even think about contending with your cosmic winds and then you can dump potter peanut butter waste wherever you please......

I actually transport myself there so I don't overfill all the landfills on earth. And I have my minions come with me to fill up jars of my product and take it back to sell to those on earth.

I actually transport myself there so I don't overfill all the landfills on earth. And I have my minions come with me to fill up jars of my product and take it back to sell to those on earth.

How much will jars of your product sell for on earth?

Very true...the processed stuff is pretty much the same with impure additives...I wish the black market stuff would stop.

Don't you worry that society will slowly decay due to your control of pure peanut butter?

Imagine the addiction, the crime, the inevitable organized peanutbutter crime organizations.........

Potter, I say that during your space travel, you take over 'The Intergalactic Society of ORMUS', overthrow Ormesius and be done with it. Once you're at the helm of the ormesians, there's no telling what you can achieve. No one will even think about contending with your cosmic winds and then you can dump potter peanut butter waste wherever you please......

ahhahhah that is brilliant.

you da man.

Don't you worry that society will slowly decay due to your control of pure peanut butter?

Imagine the addiction, the crime, the inevitable organized peanutbutter crime organizations.........

There will be more than enough to go around once I retire from cycling and start eating again...lets hope people can last that long.

Yes...and what I wind up eating. If take it in creamy then it comes out that way. But if I'm eating the nuts I can make whatever I want.