Canadian Corner

JW

no no

animals exploit Canadians for beer.

that's why you always hear about bears breaking into cottages. They're looking for beer.

Why would they bother making it when they can just get some from the cottages?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whooo Hoooo

Vancouver Canucks win Game 7 over Dallas Stars!!!!!

2 Canadian based teams left in the Cup chase!

Modano won't be happy so neither will I

As for the beer thing...maybe the beer bears make gets bottled for the US...they make it by drinking Molson then urinating it Budwiezer bottles. But even still you Canadians are exploiting bears by using them to make Americans want Canadian beer more than bear made Bud

That has to be it...but at the same time even the beer thats not bottled from Canadian Urine tastes pretty bad too...I'm wondering if its all the runoff from Canada getting in our water since on a map you are directly on top of us which means everything you do comes to us...but then you have to deal with our rising gasses...I guess its a fair trade

Luckily my Canadian fans bring me untainted Canadian water so I don't need to consume the stuff down here. Although I could imagine when I go back to my second homeland of Canada many americans benefit from my bathroom breaks.

Yes because that would come to the states just like your Canadian urine...and that is extra bad since Mexican beer ain't so great either.

Funding is in place for the Human Rights Museum in Winnipeg, Manitoba

Should be a world class attraction.

Winnipeg is quite often joked about as we have harsh winters, no major sports franchises etc...

However, Winnipeg has a world class arts community.

Ballet,Orchestra, Theatre........

We also have a world class skateboard park, and a ton aof great restaurants

Let's hear about some other Canadian cities

• 3 weeks later...

Provincial election next week in Manitoba

The highlight so far has been the Conservative party's election promise to bring the Winnipeg Jets back to the city

Hmmm With all the other issues out there like healthcare, crime prevention, social programs, road repair.... they come up with bringing a NHL hockey franchise back to the city

Provincial election next week in Manitoba

The highlight so far has been the Conservative party's election promise to bring the Winnipeg Jets back to the city

Hmmm With all the other issues out there like healthcare, crime prevention, social programs, road repair.... they come up with bringing a NHL hockey franchise back to the city

Well now that Sweden no longer has complete control over Canada after the new hockey results there is some sense to that. I understand the depression of not even medaling in a sport you pretty much created so growing crime, terrible healthcare, bad social problems and other things is expected...frankly I'm suprised all you guys didn't defect. Now that you've earned some pride back get your hockey program and all will be back to the glory days.

now I am utterly confused Mr. Veganpotter...........

Canada is still the undisputed Grand Poobah of the hockey world!!!!!

Perhaps the euphoria of dominating the world creates these social problems. Far too many reasons to celebrate!!!

You see.......... when you are #1, everyone delights in those rare uncharacteristic slip ups!

and don't forget about CURLING!!!!!!

Curling, you're claiming curling? Really? You're like the biggest country on earth and curling is what you got going for you? Oh, well, please have at it, go out there and dominate in curling....

As a wobbly & an anarchist, couldnt ya think of a more positive description than the "king" of sports...

I had to look wobbly up, I thought it was a synonym for "shaky" . I'm learning new stuff all the time just by hanging out at this awesome place.