Cleansing programs

JW

I have been reading up on cleansing programs lately and WOW is there a lot of info out there!

I have done a yeast elimination cleanse in the past but now I'm looking at some other options.

Anyone have experience with detox diets ?

I recently read about chelation programs which rid you of excess heavy metals in your system. Very interesting.

just saw a demonstration of a de-ionizing system on TV last night.

You put your feet in a container of water. The de-ionizing machine is turned on and it is supposed to leech out unwanted toxins.

They claim that a 30 minute session is the equivalent to a 10 day detox program.

anyway, after this 30 minutes was complete, the water was simply gross!!! all green and slimy (different colours for different people apparently...)

Seems like quackery but how does the water get so nasty??

just saw a demonstration of a de-ionizing system on TV last night.

You put your feet in a container of water. The de-ionizing machine is turned on and it is supposed to leech out unwanted toxins.

They claim that a 30 minute session is the equivalent to a 10 day detox program.

anyway, after this 30 minutes was complete, the water was simply gross!!! all green and slimy (different colours for different people apparently...)

Seems like quackery but how does the water get so nasty??

lol... 30 minutes session - 10 day detox?

there must be something i don't know..

Its easy...they either turn the camera away and add color to the water...the subject has really dirty feet or they have some type of chemical in there that sees organic material(skin) as a catalyst...but assuming this thing did work I think it removed the good stuff and left the bad since it sound like all they chorophyll was removed from the body...this would surely happen with Brendan Brazier.

Our bodies were intended to work with the food we eat and use some if it for help in digestion...as for our livers...our livers are subject to things they weren't intended to filter so they also may need an occasional cleansing...aka tap water with additives, pesticides, dirty air etc.

exactly!

Imagine.... no intestinal bugs or blood disorders...... a completly sterile environment (except for the reproductive ogans of course)

Yes it is common knowledge that Canadians have very dirty reproductive organs, yet very clean bowls. Its likely due to the inacurate desposal of waste while intoxicated.

Yes that did include Veganpotter but I'm one of three or four Canadians that now no longer drink. We are the only true clean Canadians...inside and out.

Yes, it is difficult to find Canadians who don't drink

Those who don't drink are usually former HARD DRINKERS who are forced to quit for medical reasons or those who are members of some strange cult religion.

Australians are great members of the Commonwealth! Those guys can drink beer with the best of them!

What do you call a Canadian the doesn't drink???

Nothing...they don't actually exist(even for medical reasons I doubt there is a Canadian on earth that doesn't at least drink while sleeping...meaning at best there are only Canadians that don't drink consciously)

• 2 weeks later...