raw muscle- arm

Hero

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/kristopher570/veganbodybuilding/armm.jpg

new pic. raw muscle. ive been eating 100% raw some days, and about 75% raw other days for about 2 months now.

i know my arm doesnt look that big in this pic, but if i could somehow get someone to take the pic with me doing another pose, it could show.

a couple months ago my arms were the biggest theyve ever been. they shrank a lot now especially in the tricep.

but anyway i thought id post a new pic just to show im still alive. lol

oh yeh also, im not working out. i just work a job and thats it.

Lookin good man. There are a bunch of raw muscle guys out there. Some aren't even online anywhere. I met some great raw athletes down in L.A. a few weeks back. One is even hoping to be on the 2008 Olympic team as a sprinter.

Keep it up!

Awesome...I'd like to talk to her about how she's training if you remember who it is. I still have a huge soft spot on my heart for track and field and its never gonna go away...oddly enough you'd think there would be tons of vegans in a sport with so many competitors but really there isn't. It kinda stinks because I fit in more with them than cyclist(not that I don't like cyclists or anything) and there are lots of vegan cyclists in comparison.

Looks good though, how much do you weigh in at right now?

175-180 I think. the heaviest ive been. im probably a lot less now over the past couple of weeks.

That's not bad at all, didn't you drop to like 140 after not going to the gym?

yeh and i still look skinny as hell, but my hamstrings/glutes/calves are pretty big from working, so that added on the weight, so i went from 140 right up to like 175 in no time.

but my upper body, other than my arms are lacking. i have like no trap muscles. lol

I'm sure the upper body will follow...you were looking pretty big there a while ago and if the legs grew quick surely the upper body won't take that long

Topher...looking good to me...in another thread you implied you were grossly out of shape if i remember correctly...not so, of course

thanks man.

well i have lost a lot of flexibility, stamina, and balance. and my muscles have shrank severely.

my grip (forearms) and hamstrings are really strong, but the rest of me is lacking. but im sure if i eat right and lift right that i will explode back in no time.

i just like feeling healthy. i dont real care about what i look like anymore. i used to want to be real big. now i just want to be healthy no matter what size i am.