Michael Vick - Dog Fighter

robert

Stephan Mulberry a moron??? He thinks we should leave Vick alone because dog fighting is a sport just like hunting. Granted I don't consider hunting a sport but I think most people would be pretty pissed(even other hunters) if they found out somewhat was drowning dear, and hanging them. Hunting is cruel in itself but hunters don't do that to deer. He didn't make a good point at all. He's a complete moron. Its like being against euthanasia and saying giving injections and hitting dogs with baseball bats is just the same.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephan Mulberry a moron??? He thinks we should leave Vick alone because dog fighting is a sport just like hunting. .

That's exactly the shit that's getting annoying! It's alot like saying people have sex all the time, so what is so bad about rape? All this shit about him deserving a second chance is getting old...the guy has had all the chances in the world!!! And some how it came up on a sports show that he's a decent guy cause he refused to rat out any other NFL players that were involved...jesus christ, soon he'll be up for the Nobel prize- what a sweet heart!While we're at it, doesn't OJ deserve a second chance, too? Afterall, he could run really fast...

Honestly I think second chances should exist until everyone else gets a fair first chance. This is why sport suspensions piss me off for drug users. People get a second chance before someone gets a first chance. Someone in the NFL should get to fill Vick's spot and until every person that is qualified to be a quarterback gets a shot to do so...he should wait. Which of course would be indefinitely.

Wow this crap is really bugging me. He's basically only admitting to dealing in the business...but not killing the dogs or gambling. Whats the point in doing that??? I don't think there's a single person on earth that funds dog fighting or cock fighting without gambling on it. Luckily this judge is a hard ass and is probably going to throw the plea out. In some ways I think this is a good thing since Vick will get a much stronger sentence if he's found guilty with a plea of innocence.