Say goodbye to LizWorld on Tuesday night

robert

Hey Portland members,

LizWorld is leaving on Wednesday so we're going to have a gathering on Tuesday night somewhere. I'm not sure where yet, but it will be in the evening. We'll be driving back from Canada and should arrive by around 5PM and 7PM sounds like a good meeting time to me.

We'll most likely meet at a restaurant so nobody has to play host or prepare anything.

I've had an amazing time with her over the past week and I look forward to seeing her again sometime soon. I know some of you had a chance to meet her and we'd love to have some of you come out and say goodbye to our lovely friend Liz.

Check back for more details later on Tuesday or give me a call 541-231-6269 for an update.

See you soon!

Robert has probably called everyone already but jus tin case..we'll gather at his place anytime after 8pm tonite! If you want you can bring some snacks but that is not necessary, we'll arrange something to munch on.

We might start kicking you out sometime around midnight since we're both pretty knocked out from sitting in a hot car all day, but it would be great to see whomever would like to come.

I must say...it feels kind of....weird, to have a byeparty for me. Let's just make it an excuse to hang out instead (Im really not all that important...)

I've had a great visit in Portland and Canada and hopefully I'll be back soon.

Cheers,

Liz

This was awesome! We all had so much fun! Videos and photos will be posted later. Here is a list of who attended:

LizWorld

robert

xdarthveganx

veganpotter

oregonisaac

mogwai

tanya

evrim

DV

davidtarrfoster

And others included Chef Al Chase and his wife Donna, Isaac's friend Lauren and maybe another person or two I'm forgetting.

loveliberate, lotus, andesuma. C.O., and Aaron all hoped to attend as well but were not able to.

It was an awesome party and I really appreciate everyone coming out to say goodbye to the very sweet and beautiful and awesome LizWorld!

It was an awesome party and I really appreciate everyone coming out to say goodbye to the very sweet and beautiful and awesome LizWorld!

Robert!!!

Stop it!

Thanks for showing up everyone, I had a great time! hopefully we'll do it soon again!

Lotus, we missed you too! Many, including DV were asking about you, hoping to see you. Don't worry, there will be many more gatherings here in Portland. It really was a great party with forum members and friends.

It was great to see you and your family in Seattle too. I'm loving this online community more and more and hope others get the opportunities to meet in person like we do on a weekly basis.

Glad Seattle was great for you, and welcome home!