moved back home. uhh

Hero

things werent working out living with acquaitences/friends. and my gf and i broke up too.

where i live now (moms house in PA) Im back to cooked foods and having a car just because im in the middle of nowhere in the woods at my parents. its too hard to get organic fruits out here. and theres no way to work a job without having a car to drive to it. but im still living very minimal and trying my best not to partake in consumerism. and one day can live a simple life without a car in a third world country and eat fruitarian.

and even my purchase of cooked vegan food today got the cashier to consider eating tofu dogs instead of real hotdogs and to consider veganism over eating meat. she even approached me about the subject based on what i was buying.

it made me realize then when i bodybuilded and was bigger that I had a real positive influence on introducing veganism to other people.

so im gonna go back to cooked foods while i live here and bulk back up. i realize that fruitarian felt healthiest for me but was very hard to bulk on (maybe cause i still had to detox), but i was having too many issues mentally, and now due to my location and financial situation its cheaper and easier to eat cooked vegan foods for now. so its what Im doing for now. but one day i will return to fruitarian when i live somewhere where i can pick my fruit straight off the tree

but i realize that fruitarianism is more about the environment for me, with having little/no garbage, no wasted energy to cook or prepare meals. and that its more important than me being huge. so i guess im gonna try to stick with it the best i can and do what i have to do to survive.

but i realize that fruitarianism is more about the environment for me, with having little/no garbage, no wasted energy to cook or prepare meals. and that its more important than me being huge. so i guess im gonna try to stick with it the best i can and do what i have to do to survive.

In a lot of cases like this, I think taking one step back helps take two steps forward. The internet uses lots of energy too, but through that energy (lots of it is wasted) we are able to post information and share our lifestyle to help others see the benefit of veganism. Cooking may use energy, but a 200 pound vegan with little bodyfat who is stronger than a lot of meat eaters helps people take it seriously also.

In a lot of cases like this, I think taking one step back helps take two steps forward. The internet uses lots of energy too, but through that energy (lots of it is wasted) we are able to post information and share our lifestyle to help others see the benefit of veganism. Cooking may use energy, but a 200 pound vegan with little bodyfat who is stronger than a lot of meat eaters helps people take it seriously also.

this is true, and i often contemplate this.