LizWorld and Robert's Daily Vegan Video Blog

robert

No, you're not that hairy. I was just sitting outside to do a video blog and our little friend came over from across the street and I wanted to involve her in the video.

She's cute and likes to cuddle so I settled for that for the time being. It worked out well and the neighbors didn't think I was too crazy video taping myself talking to the cat, pretending it was a human who is 3,000 miles away. That's pretty normal, right?

I'll try to have more LizWorld and Robert videos later. I'm supposed to be at a party right now and then the gym, so I better move!!!!!

Hey, I'm the emotional one, not you

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!

I've wanted to do something like this for the past few days too. I was going to try to come up with something like that, but on a smaller scale.

But for now I'll continue to do Napoleon wearing my Vegan Bodybuilding t-shirt

These aren't too exciting but I thought I'd post them.

I'm running out of things to do, so I might back off on the videos until you get back Liz. It will be so much more fun with YOU in the videos too!

Here are a couple of short videos:

Liz the cat is back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go8BLHQImZY

Making Tots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXdRa9C2tAY

Dude, you forgot to ask me if I were going to smell them flowers!! I need to have a talk between 4 eyes with that cat. Liz ALWAYS sniff the flowers LOL.

Thanks for showing off my hairy back again

Next time we make tots - we probably should double the ammount. I can see myself (or you) eat that pile all my myself hee hee

I wanna make tots, watch ND and roll myself up in a blankie. By the way, I don't get your quote

In no time, we'll be making videos again. Yay!

Yeah, I ate all of those tots myself. I saved a few for Eric and Dave, but I ate 90% of them, no problem. We'll need some bigger baking sheets or pans!

I just took the quote from something you posted a day or two ago. I thought it was cute because it's one of your favorite things to do. It made me smile thinking of you watching ND, laughing, quoting along with the movie and us laughing together.

That's all.

We can make tots soon! 11 more days.

• 2 weeks later...
:)

We have about 5 more videos from today, but we're way too tired to post them now.

Good stuff. It is nice to have LizWorld back in Portland.

Yeah, we'll post them later on today! Not really fun stuff, just me being filmed when I didn't know I was being filmed lol

I almost vomited the cake in the car before the camera was turned on. We do have more videos. Some are pretty funny, others not quite as funny so we'll filter through and post more later.

I got that line from davidtarrfoster, "Get that out of my face.....right now!" It is from 1999 when I had my hair cut into a mullet. He didn't like it and wasn't a big fan.

I almost vomited the cake in the car before the camera was turned on. We do have more videos. Some are pretty funny, others not quite as funny so we'll filter through and post more later.

I got that line from davidtarrfoster, "Get that out of my face.....right now!" It is from 1999 when I had my hair cut into a mullet. He didn't like it and wasn't a big fan.

haha good old Dave.

I remember Dave thought I used to be in the military cause I responded with "sir" or "madame" a lot. he's a funny dude.

oh come on, the mullet is awesome!

Yeah Dave is a classic vegan man.

Here are a few more videos from Liz's first day back:

Liz and I skipping in the forest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXN2LPYHCXc

Liz climbing a tree (didn't know I was filming)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c18-SW0N1o8

Liz and I visit Voodoo Doughnuts (the magic is in the hole!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OfxgxQjVVs

I'm starting a whole new section for you soon. I'm barely awake uploading the other videos. There are some great ones from Potter's place tonight!!!!

HAHAHAHA yeah....er, sort of. Ehm..

Dude, the nerdy thing about this is...Im on a computer of my own only a room away...and we're writing messages to each other instead of talking. LOL.

You're missing out! I'm watching all the videos from Potter's place today and some are GREAT!!!

Some are long so it takes a while to load, but I'll post them soon.

Nice eating tonight! 2000 RAW calories in 20 minutes

How cool isn't that

You're missing out! I'm watching all the videos from Potter's place today and some are GREAT!!!

Some are long so it takes a while to load, but I'll post them soon.

Nice eating tonight! 2000 RAW calories in 20 minutes

How cool isn't that

hee hee kool? I dunno, but I do know I have a pretty hefty appointment with the toilet sometime soon..

Heh, the tireder I get, the more ing I get too. Maybe I should go to bed? lol