incredible hulk dog.

Hero

I read the article, and I actually think she's pretty cute! It is a genetic defect, so no foul play by humans tinkering with her hormones or anything. It's a shame she'll probably die younger due to stress on her vital organs though

Phew! thank goodness!!! I almost wept when I saw that poor creature..

I read the article, and I actually think she's pretty cute! It is a genetic defect, so no foul play by humans tinkering with her hormones or anything. It's a shame she'll probably die younger due to stress on her vital organs though

its sad she'll die young.

but she is a very pretty pup. I think she's rad.

I don't believe this is a genetic defect. I'm thinking this is like that little Hercules kid. His dad said he had a missing amino acid that kept him from needing recovery...in the mean time he was feeding him drugs from the time he was 3 or 4. This seems like the case here.

I don't believe this is a genetic defect. I'm thinking this is like that little Hercules kid. His dad said he had a missing amino acid that kept him from needing recovery...in the mean time he was feeding him drugs from the time he was 3 or 4. This seems like the case here.

could be