Quotes from doctors

offense74

Now that's a very interesting idea... but would that mean that certain fruits have no beneficial properties for the body's welness? shouldn't we provide the body with the right tools/fuel to fight the original trouble? A body without proper fuel (high raw) how far could it go, concerning self-healing... And what about all those who talk about grapes' anti-cancer properties... I dont know if you"ve read anything about it, but do you think it's all a lie? i know people that saw great benefits from such therapies.

You got me wrong. Look at it from this perspective: We should not eat food that adds toxic load on the body (meat, high processed food etc.). Raw fruit and veggies do not add toxic load and by that the body can concentrate to heal itself. Especially water rich fruit like grapes are non-disturbing.

Ok, i get your point. i totally agree about the toxic load you mention. But i still don't know if all natural food are indifferent for body self-healing. I'm just influenced by my doctor who tells me about certain fruits and vegies that have certain properties that help the body to detoxify according to the season they grow. She devoted all her life in this section and inhereted her father's knowledgre too as he was also a holistic doctor. But you may be right. I'm not sure. The important thing is that by going raw you achieve maximum results healthwise...

i wish i could be stronger to fight off cooked temptations and become 100% raw.

then it's the winter. it becomes even harder...