80's Era.

Dr. Pink

The Music: The only music I love to death. Sure I listen to hippie music from the 60's, clasical piano music, video game music, heavy metal music, death metal music and some new pop music. But my love is all in the 80's music. Boy George, Journey, Ah-Ha, Genesis....Whoa Too many to name. I recently downloaded 4 and a half gigabytes of pop hits from the 80's. 1000 songs to be accurate. Once I get an MP3 player I will upload it with all of that 80's good-ness.

The stuff I watched on the television in the 80's like Inspector Gadget, Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles, Smurfs, Gummie Bears, Wuzzles...Man if I keep going on I'll cry.

Yaz is cool I really like that song Can you hear me.

I like Smurfs. La La La La Lala sing a happy song.

But let's not forget Twisted Sister, The Police and Wham. Heck I like all 80's music.

As for the song Major Tom. Which do you guys prefer? Peter Chillings version or David Bowies Version? I'm on Peter's side.

You guys are all forgetting Depech Mode, INXS, Old Michael Jackson, Duran Duran, Men Without Hats, Talking Heads, the amazingly vegan B52s, DeeLite and many more

You guys are all forgetting Depech Mode, INXS, Old Michael Jackson, Duran Duran, Men Without Hats, Talking Heads, the amazingly vegan B52s, DeeLite and many more

I'm down with some of those - I'd add Echo and the Bunnymen, The Cure, New Order, Joy Divison, the Clash , Police, James, U2, The Call, The Alarm, The Fall.

Good thread!

I didn't forget them. Just if I really listed all my favorites it would overlap two to three pages

Men without hats. I love the Saftey Dance

Anyone remember taco?

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to why don't you go where fashion sits, putting on the ritz.

Oh and Rockwell too.

I get the feeling somebody's watching me.

Great one hit wonders right there.