Old.. but new again

PETAbodybuilder

Hello All.. My name is Mike Brazell, I use to work work for PETA... I recently departed the organization and am getting back on track with my life in the fitness world. I am a personal trainer at Gold's Gym, and I also teach Aerobics. The ride with PETA was a long one, but it opened a lot of doors, and I've met a lot of great people along the way (including Robert and Brendan).

The new ride will be a great one. I now finally have time to prep for the March Bodybuilding season, and intend to do it on a raw diet. I'll also have more time to finally interact in the posts, and am excited about all the new opportunities and experiences.

I find it funny that the first question people ask me about my PeTA departure is: "Are you still VEGAN?"

I was Vegan before I went to PETA, and will be forever. Once you do it for the animals, and reap all the benefits for your health.. could you ever really go back?

I look forward to reading all the posts, and as always its inspiring to see so many vegan fitness fanatics out there!!! Keep it up!!

Mike Brazell CFT CSN MAT

Certified Fitness Trainer

I find it funny that the first question people ask me about my PeTA departure is: "Are you still VEGAN?"

I was Vegan before I went to PETA, and will be forever. Once you do it for the animals, and reap all the benefits for your health.. could you ever really go back?

hear hear! I am in 100% agreement with you, although, unfortunately some people DO go back.

Welcome back to the forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Dude,

We need to get your profile completed and up on the main site! So don't forget about that

Welcome back. If you still want to write some articles for our main site, we'd love to hear from you since your a personal trainer, instructor, and of course competitive vegan bodybuilder