Food Fight Movie Night - Sixteen Candles Sunday Dec 9th PDX

robert

Hey everybody.

Welcome to the shortest, to the point email from us, ever.

We almost forgot, but Sunday the 9th is SHAC7 Benefit Movie Night.

This time it's...

Sixteen Candles (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088128/)

8:00pm

$3 a person.

There will be snacks to buy.

@ The Artistery

4315 SE Division

PDX, OR

Please come and make it not be a dismal failure.

xoxo

Food Fight

1217 SE Stark St

Portland, OR 97214

503-233-3910

Click here to send this to a friend. : http://cmpgnr.com/r.html?c=1117371&r=1116385&t=685818411&l=4&g=0&f=89061499

Is anyone going to this?

I might, but not sure yet. I think xdarthveganx and I are headed to Eugene all day on Monday so I'll take it pretty easy on Sunday. Obviously watching a movie wouldn't take much effort so I could swing it perhaps.

Just wanted to see if anyone else would be going.

Cari and Randall are going.

we are also going to this in the morning...

laughing horse books annual vegan pancake breakfast and craft fair

author: grace e-mail:e-mail: grantham [email protected]

laughing horse books will present our annual vegan pancake breakfast and craft fair at liberty hall on sunday december 9th, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. local crafters and an extensive booktable will also be available. cost will be $3 to $5 with no one turned away.

laughing horse books will present our annual vegan pancake breakfast and craft fair at liberty hall

on sunday, december 9th, 10:30 to 2:30. we will also have local crafter displays and an extensive book table. cost will be $3 to $5 with no one turned away.

I went tonight.

This movie was hilarious! I have to say......I've been to 3 movies for the SHAC 7 benefits put on by Food Fight, and these guys have the best taste in comedy movies!

Every movie I've seen, I've laughed and laughed!

One Crazy Summer

King Pin

Sixteen Candles

I didn't see any other forum members there but I did see a lot of familiar faces and one person asked me, "Do you get like 800 vegan women asking you to marry you on myspace?" so I felt good about that since I was somewhat bummed today for no reason.

Actually, I know why I'm bummed, because I didn't keep track of my food for a couple of days and it is bumming me out. I'm still eating well, I just didn't keep track of it for a couple of days and thought I could remember, but I can't.

Anyway, great movie!

Hope to see more of you there next time. I'll continue to post updates about their showings.