Raw Food Support Group NYC (potlucks, lectures, etc...)

Hey all,

I also posted this in the event forum but I figured it is truly beneficial to those who are raw in the area so I am posting here as well, sorry for the double post, if you feel it is unnecessary, robert.

If anyone happens to live in the NYC area and wishes to know about events, some close friends of mind run a support group called accent on wellness. They have been doing potlucks (not all are raw, many actually welcome vegan-cooked) for years and I am always updated on when guest speakers from all over come to nyc to lecture. It is a great group and a really nice way to meet others and connect. Also, she happens to be my colonist, so if you ever need that kind or service, they use a gentle gravity-woods method.

Just pm me if you would like to be placed on her list and I will pass your information on to her. I don't feel it would be appropriate to just toss her email around on a forum although from the short period of time I have been here, I have come to know some of you and you are all wonderful.

For instance, Paul Nilson will be speaking on february 16th and the 21st at bonobos. There is also a valentines party coming up with music and stuff.

let me know....