Where to crash in Portland

threeloaves

A whole new set of people I've never lived with. I just decided to move a few days ago for a few reasons. I'll be very close to my current house, just 6 blocks away

All is great with my current roommates, but I'm just moving to a new house to help fulfill a number of goals and it should be a positive experience.

How much do you want to spend? Looking for any particular type of scene?

Hotels seem a bit pricey, and Im not sure I could handle a hostel. The price seems right though.

staying at hostelS has been very positive experiences for me personally... Ive never had a bad time. you could also check craigslist and couchsurf.com or whatever that site is.

A whole new set of people I've never lived with. I just decided to move a few days ago for a few reasons. I'll be very close to my current house, just 6 blocks away

All is great with my current roommates, but I'm just moving to a new house to help fulfill a number of goals and it should be a positive experience.

Sounds good...I can imagine the bathroom to roommate ratio has improved drastically.

Whoa cool. I'm always the last to know

All the hostels/guesthouses I've looked into are booked on the dates I had in mind. Is there a bad time of the year to visit Portland?

I'd say Mid-May through early-October you've got the best chance at some warm weather and sunny skies. But I can't really think of a time not to visit...