VOTE for Chiseled Chest Contestants (Women)

Richard

Who has the best chest muscles?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes Beth, as Richard said, it's just about trying to get others motivated and helping get us out there for all to see. Mainly to just show we aren't just a bunch of thread posters but serious athletes that are dedicated to improvement and maximizing their potential.

I too have entered every contest and with not exactly the ideal physique. I didn't expect to win or even receive many votes. Just to get a couple of votes in teh triceps contest, felt god. I will most likely be entering the abs contest despite the fact that I do not have much of anything going on with my midsection as I have bf that is covering my core muscles. But who knows, maybe it will motivate me to improve, shed weight and make a decent showing. There is someone blogging on the female side, I forget her name but she is motivated highly for that comp alone and she posted a pic of her midsection on her blog already and said that contest is the main reason and sole motivating factor for her wanting to get into top shape to compete. That is exceptional and a good thing.

I hope you reconsider and not think that these contests are a beauty contest of some sorts. Beth you are a beautiful creature and don't get discouraged based on voting outcomes or let it take away from what you have worked so hard on to highlight.

And a side note Richard, no way! You chopped off your hair, although it gives me and Robert a chance to catch up, I was so disheartened to see your locks of love shortened. Oh well, it's hair, it can grow back

I do understand where all of you are coming from, and it is great to have fun and be driven by friendly competitions. But people are driven by different means and to improve the over all quality of ones life involved many factors. I am driven to workout more by just being really happy.

It is weird though, I need to learn to workout easier not harder, but I won't allow it yet. I know that may seem odd to many of you, but most of you are not 45 years old either. Injuries are starting to become a problem. My shoulders are the worse, I blame part of this on all the softball I played when I was young. But really not complaining I love everything about being active and fit but I sure don't want to screw myself up. To many people end up in really bad shape by over doing it.

It is not a matter of working out easier or harder, it is about working out smarter! Though I am not 45, just a year younger at 44 , I too know all about the injuries and getting tired. You really have to become a body whisperer at this age. I have to make sure I listen to what my body is saying to me, and tell my brain to behave and not tell my body to do this and that (overdue it usually).

It's all over folks. We've had a full week. The voting started on Monday and now it's back to Monday so we even had a few extra hours.

Thanks for voting and thanks for participating!

I'll be in touch with the winners and open up the Legs contest for entries tomorrow.

The legs contest already started, that was the one I originally thought to be in, I had not many expectations for this one. So:

Big thanks to everyone who voted and to the brave contestants!!!

This is a great opportunity for having people motivated and improve! We should aim to keep the number of contestants high as well as the number of voters. That way many people will have a chance of expose him/herself and a large amount of voters will have probably a more fair decision (and hopefully many of them will be encouraged to join and compete).

Again: thanks, and lots of will power for all to keep the good work!!!

I went and overtrained and ended up exhausting myself. Hopefully I'll get a photo in, but I probably won't be as "pumped" since it takes a lot of energy for me to work out my legs.

That's bad to hear I hope you recover soon so you can keep on working. I know legs are tiring to train. Just be careful and hopefully you will be fine soon

Hey....both of you are previous winners and will receive prizes soon. So sorry for being late on these. I'm one of the busiest people I know....but no excuses, prizes coming soon and again...congratulations!

Thanks for your patience, support and involvement in these contests!