Christmas Veganpottery!!! % of Sales Will Go to VV08 Fund

Guest veganpotter

Hey Guys...

-If you can't tell from my name I am a potter...meaning I make pottery. I don't have a product line so I don't have exact pictures of things but take a look at my myspace page and you'll see I make quality work.

-I've sold pottery to forum members in the past and many have my pots from VV06 and VV07.

-If you are in any way interested in buying some pots let me know. I will be giving 20% of my sales before shipping to the VV08 fund. Depending on what you want shipping can be pricey but I won't charge for packing...only the shipping I need to pay. I get free boxes from work so I won't give you a packing or handling fee like most businesses do.

-We can do this two ways...if you want multiple smaller functional pots you can ask specifically for X number of mugs, cups, or bowls...or lets say you want $50 worth of work(before shipping costs)...I'll give you a grab bag of pots that I feel you'll be happy with. If you want to buy more personal larger more expensive peices($80 or more for one pot) I can and will take pictures of them before you buy(I have some tea pots and a lot of really nice pitchers and platters).

-One thing I also have is a propensity to give great deals to vegans and especially forum members. So I won't just be giving 20% to the Vegan Vacation fund...I'll also give you at least 20% off retail(I already charge less than most...even to omnis) on small pots and even more than 20% off on larger pots costing over $80...meaning I'd charge $10 for a $12 mug but I'd charge $130 for a $200 vase.

-Trust me...you'll be happy with whatever you get. Plus you get to know that you'll be helping fund my cycling career

-Payment can be made with a personal check or through Paypal. After I ship all the pots out come Christmas time I'll do a Paypal account transfer of all the money to either Robert or an account for VV08.

Here's a link to pics of some of my pots forum member posted:

viewtopic.php?t=7721

Thanks Jeremy!

We appreciate the support to the Vegan Vacation too! I will do the same with Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing/DVDs and I'll post that soon.

I'll add this link under the:

"Where to shop" thread I just started.

For the record, at my house, we use potter's stuff all the time! I picked up a bunch of items the last two years during Vegan Vacation. veganpotter does fine work.

Hey Harley...I do have bowls that are somewhat similar however they aren't a match by any means. I only make matching sets when ordered(unfortunately I'm not in a situation where I can produce special order work at the moment but I will be in a few months). I like making matching sets of things but I don't like making things that are the same if they aren't going to be sold directly to someone as a set so I don't do that. If I had the time(and clay for that matter) I'd throw you 4 matching bowls right now but unfortunately I can't. I can swing finding 4 bowls that will stack if your interested. As for picks take a look at the link to photos on the bottom of my main post. I don't have specific pics of individual pots because they come and go but they are remotely similar and not matter what I give you you'll be happy(I hope).

Just PM me and let me know what you may be interested in.

***Thanks for the Kudos Robert

Thanks for the compliments everyone...I love when vegans use my pots

Jessifly has the second largest Veganpottery collection on the planet...anyone want to give her a run for her money???

I just finished a small firing(my last one before Christmas) and I'm quite pleased with whats going to come out. I only looked at the pots on the top of the kiln because its too hot. Anyhow I have a few nice vases and I'm gonna have about 20 bowls(of course I have much more than this). None of the bowls really match but most are about cereal sized and I've got one larger one. The cereal sized bowls will be $12($15 for omnis) if your interested, and the vases will vary from $20-50($30-70 for omnis)...none of these vases are large(maybe 10" tall at most).

REMEMBER...20% of sales before shipping to go VV08

• 3 weeks later...

The Holidays are upon us.

Anyone taking advantage of this offer?

I was recently hanging out with a friend who said, "I won't eat off any other plate, only those made by potter."

That was a very cool loyalty statement and it was nice to hear. I was eating out of potter's dishes just the other day.

Thanks again for the donation to VV III, Vp.

No problem. Maybe we should post a email to forward the money too. This way people can donate money if they can and that can be the same place I send my money.