What is the first step???

Starfireleo

Hello everyone!! I am very happy to join this website!!! It makes me feel really good to know that i am not alone on the journey and vegan bodybuilding. I would like to know what my first step should be. I was wondering how much and what types of protein should i be consuming. I am 191lbs and 5'10 with about 18% body fat. I dont know a lot about body building but am excited to get started. I am from San francisco california and also was wondering if anyone knew of any groups for vegan body builders. let me know =)

Tyrone Botelho

Welcome to the group! It is 2AM where I am right now so I'm heading to bed but can give advice later.

Also...I'll be speaking at the World Vegetarian Day Festival Oct 4th and 5th in San Francisco and I'll be back in November for the Green Festival. So we can meet up then....there are also other members from the Bay Area as well.

Welcome to the group! (Veganism and Bodybuilding...two things that go great together!!)

x2

Welcome aboard! This is a vegan bodybuilding group! Ask away if you haven't already. As I start to catch up with old threads, i'll be able to catch up. Good frame to start off with, sounds like. Train hard, get SWOL