Los Angeles transplant returning to the board.

FraggleStick Car

Hey everybody,

I was a member of the forums some time ago, when I lived in NY and I am happy to be back. I recently moved to Los Angeles, California for opportunities in music and things are going very well!

I have been very fitness concious for about ten years but got really serious about it 3 years ago. I lift weights, alternating between cutting and bulking throughout the year and always keep up a healthy dose of cardio.

I would like to learn more about diet, specifically protein sources and I am currently working very hard to increase my bench.

I just put up some information in the before and after photo section and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Welcome back!

Great to have you here. I come to L.A. all the time and that will be the site of our Vegan Vacation IV, our fourth annual forum member gathering, combined with the Animal Rights Conference.

It should be pretty sweet!

Welcome aboard! Have fun!

We're working on it...and it will be posted in the Vegan Vacation section. We were looking into August but now it looks like it may be close to July 16-20 to match the AR Conference, so probably something like July 16-24, 09. We'll keep everyone updated

It should be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...