Help me get symmetrical, por favor!!

hehe - let me be the first to say that you have lovely calves!

the left one is only a little smaller, but to get it up to the same size just isolate it in training. one leg calf raise should do it. you dont even need any weight. just stand on a step, hold onto something for balance and raise and lower yourself for 3-5sets of 10-15reps.

dont do anything for the right calf until the left one catches up.

good luck with it

jonathan

Your calves look awesome!

I have one that is much bigger than the other. I always use the bigger one when posing when we have to display one calf for the judges.

I'm also going to have to work to get my smaller one to catch up. For me, the left one is the bigger one.

So we're in the same boat. But you can paddle, while I sit back and eat

Just kidding.

Really though, your calves look totally sweet!

-Robert

HOLY! Damn you Veganmadre *Kollision shakes fists

Wow you have really nice looking calves. This is what you have to do. Obviously one leg is ahead of the other. Im not sure if it is also stronger than the other side but we'll go through that scenario. If one side of the calve is stronger, and the other is weaker, do the same weight that you do on the weaker side with the same number of reps and sets.

Genetically, we are all like this, it's just the way we were made. If you do continue to do one side heavier than the other, this will induce more likely hood of injury to yourself in and out of the gym.

I think veganmadres calves look fine, much more impressive than my own, but I guess that doesn't mean much since mine are shitty (and by shitty I mean 'not very good' rather than 'covered in faeces'). I don't think there's much to be done to them, they look very good.

I think veganmadres calves look fine, much more impressive than my own, but I guess that doesn't mean much since mine are shitty (and by shitty I mean 'not very good' rather than 'covered in faeces'). I don't think there's much to be done to them, they look very good.

Way to hijack my thread with your humor, Richard!

• 5 months later...