Luke Cummo is a raw vegan(exept honey).

Guest LloydMetcalfe

I don't know if you guy's knew but he's diet is more hardcore than ours.He only eats organic, uncooked, gluten free, starch free, bean free and even fruits that don't have seeds or that cannot live in the wild without man's care, not even bananas, carrots or dates.He says gluten and starches drain minerals out of the body like b12, magnesium and iron.He may look nerdy but he is a great fighter and i will do this diet(except honey).

Almond, apple, apricot, asparagus, avocado

Blackberry, blueberry, broccoli, brazil nut, buckwheat (rutebaga seed)

Collard green, cacao, clove, cucumber, celery, cumin, coriander, cabbage, cilantro, cranberry, cherry, cherimoya, coconut, chia,

Escarole, eggplant,

Flax, fig,

Grape, grapefruit, garlic,

Hemp,

Kale, kiwi

Lemon,

Mustard, macademia, mushroom, melon, mango,

Orange, onion, okra

Persimmon, parsley, pear, pistachio, pine nut, pepper, peach, plum, papaya, prune, pomegranate, pine nut

Radish, rutabaga (buckwheat), raspberry,

Spinach, sunflower, squash, strawberry, sapote, scallion,

Tomato,

Watermelon, watercress,

Zucchini.

Marine vegetation

Dulse

Kelp

Hijiki

Irish Sea Moss

Spirulina

E3 Live

Blue Manna

What do you guy's think?(Nothing harsh please, Luke will crack your skull).

Edited by Anonymous

I got this off his site:

Hybrids like bananas, carrots, pineapples, dates, beets, and potatoes have only existed on Earth for a short period of time relative to the timeline of our evolution. It would be like having walked for 3 weeks and then taking a few steps. Those hybrids are a runaway sugar that wreaks havok in the body. Other living food is grains and beans. Even sprouted, they are very problematic if eaten. Beans cannot be found growing in the wild. They've been selectively hybridized over aeons, and contain indigestible proteins that cause inflammation. Grains, too, have indigestible proteins, and also runaway sugar. Humans haven't evolved to eat grass, and neither the seeds of grass.

The farming of hybridized monocrops is the hidden most environmentally destructive practice on Earth today. We vote in the art of the way we live by what we purchase. Vote for a sustainable future.

• 3 weeks later...

My old yoga instructor said that distilled and dense calories are not meant to be eaten by humans. Meaning things like syrups and cakes and bars of chocolate. I love discussions about this kind of shit. She described the perfect human food as full of air and water and very crunchy. The grains and the bean thing is a little troubling for me but I believe some of it.

His diet isn't starch free if he eats plants, specially not when he eats buckwheat.

I think his diet looks kinda okay but it totally depends on the amounts of everything. I think he could benefit from a change. Also brazil nuts, flax and spirulina is kinda "not so good".

I did not stick to this diet for long.I didn't have half the food on the list and became very hungry.Felt really good though, clear mind and body felt perfect really.I dived into it without thinking about where i was going to get the food and i didn't know any recipes either.Might try it again later in the year.

If a brazil nut contains aflatoxins (which a lot actually do) it's usually a lot. And by a lot I mean around 2500 µg/kg. In Europe the acceptable limit is 2 µg/kg for B1 and 4 µg/kg for all aflatoxins together. 1 one of those nuts can actually give you permanent liver damage.

Spirulina isn't so bad if you take like 5 grams per day maybe but it's a whole lot of sodium, it contains b12 analogs which block b12 absorbtion, it can contain microsystins and other bluegreen algea that is toxic for us.